Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Congrats on the completed Reno.

Whole place really looks cosy and bright and airy which I hope mine will turn out like yours

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

check with you, your shoe cabinet area is also length 1400, to flush nicely with your dining table??

my shoe cabinet is only 4 ft (~122cm), shorter than my dining table. we initially planned for 5 ft, but realised during carpentry discussion/measurements that it'd block the space too much so we shortened it.

hmmm i'm talking + the 'short' thingy with legs one , cos from e pic it looks like just nice wor.

yea, the whole thing is 4 feet. the ~18cm difference is covered by the wall (it's concave at the dining table area) and because the legs of the dining table angle inwards so it looks shorter than it really is :)

14547897785_0b79554ed9.jpg

• Like 1

Hi there! Can pm me roughly how much u spend on Reno and Id detail also? Tyvm!!

Hi, I spent around $28k on renovation works. I didn't use an ID though; I hired a contractor instead. I won't be sharing the breakdown to be fair as each renovation is different. It's best if you get personalised quotes for comparison :)

contact details:

contractor: Kevin Tee aka Mr K (H2O Interior Renovation, 9022 2321)

bathrooms' shower kerbs and built in tile shelves are also up!

common bathroom:

13949644603_4f1626d430.jpg

13949646833_64be9fc29e.jpg

MBR bathroom:

13949582215_ddc0cd2b1a.jpg

13949653193_98bd27c32a.jpg

In not so good news.... the end bit of trunking in the MBR bathroom popped open... :angry: shall see if my contractor can help me with this, if not i'll need to go back to the aircon installation company.

13926469721_8da66e7ede.jpg

hello, how much did you spend each for the MBR toilet & Common toilet in overlaying floor tiles & wall tiles plus labour? (excluding accessories)

hello, how much did you spend each for the MBR toilet & Common toilet in overlaying floor tiles & wall tiles plus labour? (excluding accessories)

hi, i did not overlay my toilet tiles. these are existing HDB tiles. sorry i can't help!

14245513437_4810d251c1.jpg

Hi, can i check with you is the your bedhead column of woods custom made or buy off shelve?

Can share the rough cost? :)