Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Pineapple Throwing

Hello there, anyone know if we need to pick an auspicious day to open the door of a resale flat?

cos my owner will hand over the keys on the same day when they move out. so if i go to the flat that day, does it mean it is the door opening day? :horse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello there, anyone know if we need to pick an auspicious day to open the door of a resale flat?

cos my owner will hand over the keys on the same day when they move out. so if i go to the flat that day, does it mean it is the door opening day? :horse:

Look at calender and find a auspicious day & time

Hi Bianzi,

Picking an auspicious day to open the door is important. However, cleansing any residual energies, left over by the previous owner, in the house is more important. You should engage a psychic/medium to help you sense any negative energies your house before moving in. Negative energies will cause a lot of health and family problems in the long run.

Get the psychic to have a look at it first because if you decide to do something about your house you got options to do it. Once your reno is done, there is nothing you can change. You can have a look at this website. www.paranormaladventures.com.sg

Hi Kalimantan,

I suppose you can check with the person in charge of the website, www.paranormaladventures.com.sg, why didn't he spelt out the condo and reveal the owner's name and contact. I suppose its respecting the privacy of others.

I engaged him to have a look at my house before my renovation work started. At that point of time I was so confused with so many recommendation of FSM. They are all good and received good review but who should I choose? My friend recommend me this person. He had a look at my house and told me the place where my house, 气场,is stagnant and with evidence.

Hope that helps.

Wah lau....thanks for the stoner.....I stare until I became stone liao.....only got white dot fly ma.....wher got activity? My eyes paste stamp si bo?

Ask the pyschic got watch tv bo, people already is using many different equipments to detect......this wan so cheap wanna

Must salute 'Angmoh' fs practitioners who use the term 'energy'.

It simply means anything and everything! :good:

FSMs much resemble credit rating agencies who 'suddenly' work 'over night', you know.

The 'energy',气场, in Pulau Ubin is really 'expensive', at $0.8/KWH. Main land residents here pay only $0.28/KWH, you know.

Why? Ask EMA's 'renewable energy' plan.  

There's a show called Ghost Hunters lor......got watch should know they used a lot of hi-tech equipments to prove to customers lor..... just use camera only how to detect, camera got many tricks, I have been playing with google apps and aiyo.......my picture can look like J lo.... :sport-smiley-004:

Look at calender and find a auspicious day & time

Hi Songz, I remember spotting the calender 2 weeks ago but couldnt find it now. May I ask if you can direct me there? Thanks!

can try this for dates

http://fengshuibestbuy.com/2014almanac.html

Energy cleansing can be done in a few ways

1. Get a master to chant/pray to settle for you

If you are more new age and like to DIY

1. use singing bowl to cleanse negative energy

2. white sage smudge , smoke cleansing

Albert Einstein had proven ENERGIES can be 'transformed' but not 'destroyed'.

Throw pineapple needs 'energy'. F=MA.

Pineapple rots over time due to action of oxygen and bacteria, whether stays or moves.

No 'energy', pineapple stays.

No $ no pineapple.

Why 'waste' $ , pineapple & energy?.

Leave pineapple serving its original 'intended purpose'.

Use $ buys yourself some copi.

Use some energy to pick up used cardboard.

Enjoy the night scene with achievement feeling & cardboard.

You save the earth with ENERGIES.

Do some 'energy transformation' by thinking days/months/years ahead.

Edited by bepgof