Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

charis, if ok can pm me your ID's details esp email? thanks. seemed quite a nice job done ;)

Pm you already... :good:

• Like 1

Can I check your ID is willing to source Blum drawers/hinges for you?

Hmm the quotation that I agreed on is inclusive of blum drawers & hinges, so its yes.. =D

Thanks yan01.. I will be signing the contract later tonight.. hope everything goes well. Let us have smooth reno journey from now onwards! I also cant wait to share. I have to wait for 2 weeks for the 3d to be ready. Hope that BSC get the defects rectified soon..

hope you have a smooth sailing with your desired ID, looking forward to the outcome of your house reno

Haha I know your #7 ID is who..... Glad that u choosen another ID. He more like a coordinator rather than a designer...

You also met them? Haha maybe my clues tooo obvious eh? ya.. maybe still new in this industry.. and I feel that their package is quite good deal if not looking for too complex or unique designs.. but I not to my likings.

hope you have a smooth sailing with your desired ID, looking forward to the outcome of your house reno

Thanks eelnaes.. im also looking for to see outcome. Can't wait!!

Status update: signed the contract with ID#6. Before we signed the contract, he went through each item one by one again. Made sure we have no further questions and proceed to sign..

Little discussion on types of lightings he recommends us to get. I will be going to a lighting shop this sat to source for pricing. He tells us that if he tag along the prices will be different. So ask us to go get pricing first. And meeting next fri 11/04 to another shop he frequently buy from. And compare prices. Den after that will go and buy together..

Set another meeting date on 20th april to view 3D drawings.. if the 3d is ready earlier, he will let me know too.. excited!!

• Like 1

i think lightings is usually double edged sword.

buy from taobao - cheaper

buy yourself - try to ask for bulk discount if want 1 2 3 4 together. take down price and compare with id

buy with ID - id gets a cut, you get discount. make sure discount is more than your bulk discount when you source yourself.

think this is how it goes :D

buy yourself - try to ask for bulk discount if want 1 2 3 4 together. take down price and compare with id

buy with ID - id gets a cut, you get discount. make sure discount is more than your bulk discount when you source yourself.

think this is how it goes :D

I have never bought any things from taobao before. My friend, who ordered from taobao before, is willing to help me order and arrange to ship here. My hubby worries that there will be defects when we receive the lightings. Because I need alot of T5s & 5 double recessed ceiling spotlights but still not sure how many i will need, i dunno if i order not sufficient enough, can we mix with T5s I buy in SG. And do I need to order more just in case? Saw a few lightings i like in taobao. So in dilemma right now. ~.~

hi charis,

can you pm me your ID contact please? his quote seems reasonable. thanks in advance!

Northernlight23, pmed you already. :notti:

Buying lighting s from China is always cheaper, very much cheaper comparing to retails. What I do is, for lights, I prefer to see it physically, you can buy a light for several pricing. But quality will follow the price tag.

You shop something online, take the spec to the lighting shop in singapore. Throw them the price that you can get online, ask them to match or even pay a little more....... I still prefer buying in stores . Coz the warranty and changing of faulty items will be much convenient.

At the end of the day, I also bought a few crystal light online...... Because the price I cannot find in Singapore. Whereas I bought all my ceiling light s from Singapore for paying more is that, in the event of any faulty, it can be arrange immediately.... my 2 cents lar

Hi, mind pm me id6 name and company details? Appreciate it very much! Hope your renovation journey will be smooth sailing!