Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

Status Update: Day 22 (19 May 2014)

Part 1 of Lighting has been installed. Remaining lights will only be install either by this week or after carpentry (together with power points). Enough of talking, let the pictures do the talking.. :notti:

20140519_202014.jpg

PhotoGrid_1400510588748.jpg

PhotoGrid_1400510393030.jpg

PhotoGrid_1400510100875.jpg

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Always great when the lights are up and running :good:

Its like another milestone of accomplishment for Reno ...

• Like 1

Always great when the lights are up and running :good:

Its like another milestone of accomplishment for Reno ...

Yup agreed! Finally there's light when we visit after work. If not always have to use handphone flashlight..

The lights you buy from taobao? I bought 3 but 2 are broken :(

Yes most of them are bought from taobao. I only bought led strip & t5 from singapore. The ceiling lights are all from taobao. Hmm I have 2 downlights. The one on the left starts to flicker ytd night & it lags when switch on. After much discussion with my hubby, we are going to purchase 2 downlights from sg and get it replaced.

The lights you buy from taobao? I bought 3 but 2 are broken :(

Which shipper did you use ?

For lightings and etc fragile items, I will suggest using Peeka and request them to check and then crate it before ship

I use peeka. Not all the lights are being installed. around 70% installed liao. Only 1 downlight got problem

not economical to send back for replacement bah. Shipping cost to and back, you can order another one liao. I didnt think so much. To me, if spoil den buy replacement from sg. Cuz some lightings are really expensive in sg. Like the foyer light & mbr entrance light. My id say sg selling around 200-400 sgd. My foyer light only 6sgd exclude shipping & the mbr entrance light only 33 sgd. So if spoil, den decide bah. haha.. those lightings that always use one, like cove lighting t5s i buy from sg.

Hi Charis,

Do you mind sharing your ID's contact?

Thanks!

Hi Charis,

Could you please PM me your ID's contact and the break down cost as well? Thanks in advance.

Pmed already. Sorry that I could not provide breakdown cost to protect my ID.

Status Update: Day 29 (26 May 2014)

Carpentry starts today! My ID send me 3 pics of the work-in-progress. They start work around noon or after noon..

IMG-20140526-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20140526-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20140526-WA0005.jpg

Met my ID after work today to confirm the position of the bathroom accessories for the installation schedule this friday. He will oversee the installation so I no need take leave. Window & Grill installation also this friday. My FIL most likely will be dropping to help us oversee the installation.

Soooooo excited to see the cabinets are almost done. I didnt take the kitchen cabinets cuz there's still no lights in my kitchen. And paranorma mode dont have flash. Lighting likely be installed fully by thursday.. Here are 3 more pictures.

MBR Wardrobe

20140526_192901.jpg

Top & Bottom Cabinet @ Living Room

20140526_200014.jpg

TV Console

20140526_200024.jpg

Edited by CharisOng