Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ken82 my parents live in blk 523 b , I'm in 523d. They moved last week! Hello Neighbour, mine also 14 flr

Wow and you are living so close to your parents. :good:

I am still waiting to tie down with my ID and my defects only tomorrow then can complete.

On a good side, I went to spot check last night and the guy, Danny in charge of 523B (Soilbuild Contractor) is pretty on the ball.

Most of my defects are already ok and cross my fingers everything will be completed on time.

My Hello Kitty Wall Sticker is Up! Designed by my hubby. To have a heart shaped & kitty head in the middle. Love it soooo much.

2014-06-24173558.jpg

Eiffel Tower Stickers for Kitchen Entrance Glass Door. To match my Eiffel Tower Dining Light.

2014-06-24223957.jpg

My Sofa is finally delivered. Supppppeeerrr comfy! 2 electric recliner seat + chasis. Watched Brazil vs Chile on my sofa. With the air con switched on, soft fluffy sofa and my hubby lap as pillow, I fell asleep after 30 mins of the game. LOL!! I thought I would get backache sleeping on sofa, but nope.. No backaches. Hahah!

2014-06-28140627.jpg

But there are some defects here and there like the 2 recliner seats will overlap each other abit causing the leather to break. Calibration error. I didnt pay them the final payment of $1k due to the defects. The boss told the delivery man that he will arrange a time to come down to my unit to access the damage.

Here are some of the defects I took picture of.

2014-06-28135628.jpg

2014-06-28135635.jpg

2014-06-28135655.jpg

Hi Charis,

where u get the recliner sofa? how much u brought?

Hi Charis

Can provide me the contact details of your ID? Thank you.

Hello

Great blog! Loved your new house.

Could you also PM me your ID contact and quotation? Thanks much.

Hi TS Claris, pls pm me ur ID contact. thks

Hi Charis, could you please pm me your ID contact please? Thanks! :)

Hi, dun mind pm me contact of your I'd.

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I have pm-ed the contact to you.

PS: If anyone who would like to find out more, can check out their fb page. The address is in my signature.

Hi Charis,

where u get the recliner sofa? how much u brought?

$3k. =X

My parents also complain abt houseflies.... Wonder if I will face same prob later

Hmm now not so much of houseflies. But some fruit flies here and there. (No fruits in my house, I dont cook too)

IMG-20140622-WA0013.jpg

Thanks! Congrats. Pm you already. Cool.. I have friends at 524A too.. =D

Hmm I didnt notice. I only saw 1 millipede. But lots and lots of HOUSEFLIES!! Like a swamp of them in front of the rubbish chute at level 1. Sooooo irritating. 1 or 2 houseflies will fly in every time im there. =(

Hi Charis,

Can I check with you on your setup of the ONT as I am toying with the same idea of keeping it in my shoe cabinet. I am not exactly sure on how to do that.

I have Cat6 cables laid from shoe cabinet to TV console as well as another one to the Study room. So a total of 2 wires.

Currently my Open Net is in the shoe cabinet. I am going to connect the 2 wires above to RJ45 ethernet jacks.

Plan:

From Open Net box, optic fibre cable (yellow) connected to Singtel ONT.

From Singtel ONT, 2 RJ45 cable out to wireless modem - connect cable from wireless modem to Mio TV box / phone here as well

- Study room, Cable out to computer direct.

Is this the right setup?

Can I check what is that silver splitter lookalike thing below your coil of fibre optic cable (yellow wire?). Is it required for internet connection?

Hi Charis,

Can I check with you on your setup of the ONT as I am toying with the same idea of keeping it in my shoe cabinet. I am not exactly sure on how to do that.

I have Cat6 cables laid from shoe cabinet to TV console as well as another one to the Study room. So a total of 2 wires.

Currently my Open Net is in the shoe cabinet. I am going to connect the 2 wires above to RJ45 ethernet jacks.

Plan:

From Open Net box, optic fibre cable (yellow) connected to Singtel ONT.

From Singtel ONT, 2 RJ45 cable out to wireless modem - connect cable from wireless modem to Mio TV box / phone here as well

- Study room, Cable out to computer direct.

Is this the right setup?

Can I check what is that silver splitter lookalike thing below your coil of fibre optic cable (yellow wire?). Is it required for internet connection?

Yes like what Joel said is correct. That silver splitter is for tv points.

If both your TV console & Study Room points are laid to shoe cabinet, then your wireless modem will have to be inside your shoe cabinet.

FTP --- (using optic fibre cable, the yellow one) --> ONT ---> Wireless Modem ---> Cable link to your rj45s (TV Console & Study Room point).

TV Console point will be directly connected to mio box.

Your flat is not new bto flats right?

Yes like what Joel said is correct. That silver splitter is for tv points.

If both your TV console & Study Room points are laid to shoe cabinet, then your wireless modem will have to be inside your shoe cabinet.

FTP --- (using optic fibre cable, the yellow one) --> ONT ---> Wireless Modem ---> Cable link to your rj45s (TV Console & Study Room point).

TV Console point will be directly connected to mio box.

Your flat is not new bto flats right?

Thanks Joel and Charis.

I am thinking

FTP === ONT ===Cable link to RJ45s (Shoe cabinet) ==long Cat6 cables to tv console== tv console RJ45s to Wireless Modem ===Wireless modem === cable link to Mio Box / Phone