Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookie

Anyone Know Where To Buy Decorative Green Bamboo

The bamboo pieces are 2.3 - 2.5m long, coated with paint (green, black, red or brown. These pieces are not meant for the outdoors but for decorative purposes. Each piece costs $6.90. This is not a live plant but real bamboo sticks.

Hi, can these bamboo sticks be used for divider purpose? any pic to show?Thanks alot.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You can try Lims & arts at Holland V..I just went yesterday ..they are having 30% sale..lots of antiques..deco... and yes..I saw the green bamboo plants.. fake type..can be used as dividers.. it was very nice..

sorry for digging up this post.. i am also looking for bamboos for my bamboo planter to be placed in front of my feature wall...

Me and hubby went to Holland V yesterday but did not find what we want.. we are looking for brown color bamboo with abt 5cm in diameter..

i am not sure those places mentioned in this thread are still selling bamboo or not since this thread has quite a 'history'.. :P

Anyone can help me pls? :bow:

thank you very much~~ :thumbs up:

Try Daiso @ plaza singapura. Was there last nite & noticed they sell long bamboo sticks. Don't know what they are used for :unsure:

went to plaza sing on x'mas eve.. went to spotlight .. but it closed very early... went to Daiso.. din seem to find the bamboo leh... :P

anyone know where i can get the diameter around 5cm kind of bamboos?

Thanks thanks...