Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Danmify

Simple 4Rm Reno @ Costa Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Eno / Takashi,the floor trap looks great but both are too thick and smaller than the existing hdb ones in term of length and width.

For resale projects more applicable. BTO owners got to note.. better to measure yours before buying and the thickness should be the same slim type as the existing pvc one.

Edited by Danmify

:D Finally!! I'm back to update and close this blog journey after moving in last Tuesday. :jammin:

The whole renovation process was considered a smooth sailing one. I was away for work in China for 2 weeks and 1 week reservist in Nov. Though it was the crucial period of the renovation phase but all my worries were unfounded as Andy took care of things as per scheduled in SG. :rolleyes:

Imagine during Handing Over day, there were only a few minor "defects" that were resolved in the same week itself.
I had actually made full contractual payment by the fourth payment prior to my trip even though there is a 5-payments option.
But as I had signed a ball park figure prior to key collection, there were some expected adjustments and adds on works later on, which came up to quite a significant amount later on. (Close to $3,000) :unsure:

I blame myself for not pressing hard enough for the Additional amount before commencing the job. I simply thought It is all based on trust that it will not be a surprise. :wacko:

I may not fully recommend Andy even though the final result based on quality workmanship, collaboration of our intended design ideas and fulfilment is eventually met. There are minor issues like water ponding in the Master Bedroom floor, no ABS trimming for some carpentry and not completely clean state during handover. But like I said, these are issues that can be overlooked and I am thankfully my Reno experience wasn't disastrous.

:wub: Without further ado, we humbly present to you our Modern Scandinavian farmhouse inspired theme Home! :wub:

Our Bright, spacious, airy and cosy Living Room! :sport-smiley-004:

gallery_53049_325_73557.jpg

gallery_53049_325_53709.jpg

gallery_53049_325_29303.jpg

:P Open Concept Kitchen, Barn style Cabinets, Farmhouse Inspired Sink & Subway tiles Backsplash.

gallery_53049_325_24394.jpg

Our "Farmhouse themed" Bathroom look! This is supposed to reflect a bit of the modern Scandinavian huts haha.
:yeah:

gallery_53049_325_133431.jpg

Definitely one of the favourite areas of our house for me! We were glad we took the "plunge" to beautify our existing toilets! The new feel is really different! :dribble:

:blink: The whole renovation cost $80,000 inclusive of furnishings, aircon, electrical works (separate) and flooring works (separate) which is almost everything already. That's why I have joined the "Eat grass" club recently with my fellow neighbours in the same estate!

We thank you for your time on reading our renovation journey and sharing our joy. We hope that your renovation journey is smooth and great too! :dancingqueen:

Edited by Danmify

gallery_53049_325_47230.jpeg

Sharing the joy of our 1st Home Cooked Meal in our new house! :sport-smiley-018:

Felt I have reached some sort of a milestone in my life! Wonderfully strange and happy feeling altogether for me and Joyce.

The privilege to host our close friends and see smiles throughout the night. Simple Bliss! :thumbs up:

Edited by Danmify

Hi Danmify,

Can you show a pic of the complete kitchen sink with the support as I wanted to separate concrete sink support with tiles for my kitchen but our contractor suggest covering it with carpentry and table top. to hide the concrete support inside.

thank you. anyway I love the wood colour thru out the house make it brighter and the barn door is so NICE!

• Like 1

My stone looking glass light, floor traps and stainless steel water S-trap are still available. Any takers? Glass light going for SGD$60 (Brand New)

Rest of the items FOC.

Hi Mikesim98, Yeah! We are pretty much settled and happy, albeit saddled with loads of debts till 2016, got our cats as company and finally living together Hub & wife under 1 roof. :notti:

We hoped your Reno journey will be as fruitful and satisfying as ours. :good: