Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Is the quality good? I have not pruchase from tb before..

Ask i ask how much is the delivery fees

the table is stable, wood top has a very natural look and smooth finishing..but have some small lobang on the surface...still acceptable to us as its really cheap anyway...

I ordered it through peeka and shipped it with a number of other items, so i wont be able to tell you how much is delivery charge... different freight forwarder/agents have different charges... you gotta do some research on how to purchase from tb... im a newbie myself and my purchases so far has always been through peeka...

i always estimate the shipping charges using the formula: "(price of item on taobao + 40%) / 5 = price of item to deliver to doorstep in SGD"

the formula is just a gauge...be prepared to fork out more or less...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey can u share the taobao link for the artificial grass? I am looking for that as well. I saw the mat from hipvan and it is ard $35 per piece... And also what is the measurement of ur blanco sink?

Hi, your house is great! Very cozy, love your kitchen design.:)

I like your sofa too. May i know where did u get the sofa and how much? Is the cover removable ?

Kbp.:)

Hey can u share the taobao link for the artificial grass? I am looking for that as well. I saw the mat from hipvan and it is ard $35 per piece... And also what is the measurement of ur blanco sink?

Go to taobao.com , then just search "carpet grass"... you get plenty of sellers selling the different types...

Edited by harocarlos

Hi, your house is great! Very cozy, love your kitchen design. :)

I like your sofa too. May i know where did u get the sofa and how much? Is the cover removable ?

Kbp. :)

hi, thanks.. the sofa is custom made directly from a sofa maker...its actually copy of the "Muuto Connect Sofa"... cover is non-removable... only the armrest cover is removable...

connect_sofa_leaf_around_mingle.jpg

The sofa maker is "Kim Hwee Sofa Industry"

Edited by harocarlos

My sofa is 2.3m long... made in 2 sections... they charge me $2k, throw in 2 rectangular pillows and 1 square (60cm x 60cm) one... depends on the fabric you choose also... we chose belgium fabric...

Hi, great! Will go down to take a look. Thinking of getting a 2.1 sofa... Thanks. :)

Edited by kbp026

Hi, great! Will go down to take a look. Thinking of getting a 2.1 sofa... Thanks. :)

remember to go down with a design in mind for them to custom for you... look for theresa :)

Hi harocarlos, your bedroom is it parquet flooring or laminated? can pm me the price? Thanks!

hi, the floors are timber-strip flooring or similar to parquet... they are provided by HDB

hey i noticed that u had spot lights on the tv console ceiling.. are these lights bright enough? how many watts?