Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hey i noticed that u had spot lights on the tv console ceiling.. are these lights bright enough? how many watts?

Those recessed spot lights are 4W LED each. There's 2 nos. in each "box" and there's 4 box. They can be adjusted easily to shine almost any angle. You can buy single, double or triple holder boxes. Its bright enough to shine half the living room width. But its afterall a spotlight, so I still need the T5 cove lights to flood the living room with warm lighting to brighten the space. I wanted to install these spotlights to shine the feature wall as well as providing dining lights when my dining table is shifted over to the console side.

The 4W LEDs are actually the exact same ones as those in the small track lights

corridortrack_zpsdd3eb2b8.jpg

Edited by harocarlos

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My sofa is 2.3m long... made in 2 sections... they charge me $2k, throw in 2 rectangular pillows and 1 square (60cm x 60cm) one... depends on the fabric you choose also... we chose belgium fabric...

Sounds great, thanks for sharing! Love your place!

hi there! mind to share roughly how much u spend on renovation?

Hi Cheree, 44k on renovation including ID fees... excludes purchase of lights, furnitures, appliances...

The parquet/timber strip flooring has been sanded down and varnished..

20140518_160943_Android_zps879c9079.jpg

20140518_162135_Android_zps0ccf8b78.jpg

20140518_164608_Android_zps992bc2fd.jpg

Current look of the corridor...

Carpentry will start tomorrow!

Hi,

From the drawings seems like the corridor to the rooms become short after the relayout, but from this pic, it seems ok. Is that so? or is this due to the pic?

Hi,

From the drawings seems like the corridor to the rooms become short after the relayout, but from this pic, it seems ok. Is that so? or is this due to the pic?

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I seldom login now that we've moved in...

Of course the corridor is shorter than the original, which is what we intended in the first place - to make use of corridor space... it is not much though, only about 1 to 2 ft, which is probably why it still looks alright in the photo. :)