Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Didn't know the original HDB door can be repaint. is it costly ? Im one that opted in too... :help:

yeah, I was very surprised and glad that my contractor actually told me no problem and no additional cost involved when I asked for the doors to be painted... alot of other IDs were hesitant when I asked for the doors to be painted, some even saying that the door would not be able to close properly due to thickness of the paint, etc.... :no:

yeah, I was very surprised and glad that my contractor actually told me no problem and no additional cost involved when I asked for the doors to be painted... alot of other IDs were hesitant when I asked for the doors to be painted, some even saying that the door would not be able to close properly due to thickness of the paint, etc.... :no:

what paint did your contractor used to paint the bedroom doors?

I was inspired by you and thus emailed BPS to meet up. My new BTO is at Compassvale Ancilla as well. So to say hi to u neighbour!

As BPS is freelance, when you decided to engage their service, do you know the estimated cost for total renovation? or you only know it after you meetcontractor? I am on tight budget and a bit concern on this, worry that even if I like BPS design very much and pay for their service but contractor quotation is pricey, then will be wasted. btw, did you use their contractor or source your own?

I was inspired by you and thus emailed BPS to meet up. My new BTO is at Compassvale Ancilla as well. So to say hi to u neighbour!

As BPS is freelance, when you decided to engage their service, do you know the estimated cost for total renovation? or you only know it after you meetcontractor? I am on tight budget and a bit concern on this, worry that even if I like BPS design very much and pay for their service but contractor quotation is pricey, then will be wasted. btw, did you use their contractor or source your own?

hi neighbour, are u in the compassvale ancilla fb group as well?

when i engaged BPS, i asked to take a look at the quotation of their recently completed reno at yishun for a gauge on their contractor's price as what I wanted to do was pretty much similar. The contractor's quote was pretty attractive so their design fees are sort of offset by it. Overall, its very competitive with other IDs. I am also on a tight budget and therefore carefully tried to reduce unnecessary work here and there. I used their contractor as I did not have any lobang anyway...I figured better if they work with someone whom they have been liaising with frequently and better still if its the same contractor who did the yishun home... there is risk of running over budget lah... quote is one thing but during the course of renovation, sure have VO one...

Hi are u doing over mount ?

Kitchen Sink/Faucet

Blanco Pleon 8 and Blanco Linus Faucet in White from Hoe Kee - Genting Road

pleon%208%20offer.jpgmain%20pic%202.jpg

I love the blanco granite sinks. But I will be doing undermount and I can't find a nice undermount from blanco. The only one that is available is super ex and not deep enough...

yup, will be doing overmount for kitchen sink.

Don't think so. The auntie say need contractor to cut if undermount. Might not be feasible if the guy is not skilled enough. They have an undermount series. But that one no discount

the blanco granite sinks can be both undermount and overmount :)

ya, need the contractor to cut the groove for the sink to sit in if undermount... we decided to go for overmount because of the beauty of the granite sink... undermount might cause germs/bacteria to be trapped near the edge of the counter top...

I will be doing a cement sink base structure to prevent the carpentry wood from disintegrating in the case of water accumulation ... Contractor recommend under mount.. Also dunno why... Need to ask him..

ya, need the contractor to cut the groove for the sink to sit in if undermount... we decided to go for overmount because of the beauty of the granite sink... undermount might cause germs/bacteria to be trapped near the edge of the counter top...