Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bought from www.coconuttreelighting.com.sg @ $388 including installation...nearly bought from taobao at first, can save abt $100sgd...but dont like the chinese worded remote control...and no warranty, so decided to get it locally...

Cool cool.. Thanks v much .. My reno is starting in 2 weeks and my kitchen is now back to the drawing board...cos changing the entrance... Siao Liao... Cos I am thinking of doing the bed frame with light and also false ceiling for the whole room,,, which will have abt 7 down lights.. See which one save more money... U like the light so far? Bright enough ?

Cool cool.. Thanks v much .. My reno is starting in 2 weeks and my kitchen is now back to the drawing board...cos changing the entrance... Siao Liao... Cos I am thinking of doing the bed frame with light and also false ceiling for the whole room,,, which will have abt 7 down lights.. See which one save more money... U like the light so far? Bright enough ?

U're welcome... of cos having one ceiling light is much cheaper than doing false ceiling plus 7 downlights... the Dalen light is very bright! its the brightest and most expensive light in my whole house... the photo above is set to warmest color at dimmest setting...

Edited by harocarlos

During the long wait, I've been playing around with floorplanner.com to plan our desired layout for the flat. As the master bedroom was really small, one of wifey's "must-have" is a wardrobe length of at least 3m. On the other hand, my "must-have" is a long study table. Therefore, we have to sacrifice one of the bedroom which is fine with us as it is only the two of us who will be living in the flat till we have kids in future.

In total, we've revised the layout 18 times. I will share some of the them here:

Hey I'm new to this forum and chance upon ur reno blog. very happy to see this floor planner app u mentioned! have been looking it for ages! thanks and I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR HOUSE!

Edited by Summer.Leong

Very nice house... Can check ur first pic, is it cement wall or wallpaper? Can share a few more pic?

You mean the kitchen wall and beam? that is raw cement screed finishing. Where as the other wall beside the shoe cabinet or rather TV feature wall is laminate