Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joeist

Lawyer Recommendation

Hi all,

I was quoted $1.8k for the lawyer's fee for a 4 room resale. Is this a reasonable amount or is there a cheaper option? Please advice. Thank you :P

Note: Im taking a bank loan so according to my agent I can't use HDB's appointed lawyer.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I was quoted $1.8k for the lawyer's fee for a 4 room resale. Is this a reasonable amount or is there a cheaper option? Please advice. Thank you :P

Note: Im taking a bank loan so according to my agent I can't use HDB's appointed lawyer.

Take it or leave it (don't ever buy house)

Lawyers charge for professionalism, it's not always a great idea to choose the cheapest option. I'm actually saying this from personal experience cause when my company went bankrupt I was so desperate to save money from wherever I could that I actually thought it would be a good idea to save them from the part that I needed the most, lawyers. I quickly realized that I made a mistake and I contacted a bankruptcy lawyer san diego that had to repair all of the damage that I've done with the previous one, but I swear he did magic with the case that he had in front of him, forever greatful.

Depending on the lawyer and what field they work in, there are many services that a real estate lawyer can provide to buyers. A real estate transaction requires extensive paperwork and approvals to complete the sale. Real estate lawyers are ready to help with the preparation of documents, which may include purchase and sale agreements, mortgage documents, title documents and transfer documents. Due to the extensive process, real estate lawyers usually work with the buyer from the beginning to provide the necessary guidance.

Using a good real estate lawyer to exchange real estate is a smart decision. Indeed, even with the help of a decent realtor, you can still profit from someone who can offer legitimate guidance, which a realtor can't legally do. When I sold my house the company https://www.attorneysre.com/ helped me understand the legal issues and ensured the quality and reliability of the transaction.

Before applying for a loan, consider the possible risks. Recently, an accident caused debt and financial problems began in my family. In order not to miss the loan repayment deadlines, I issued a credit card consolidation https://attorneydebtfighters.com/car-accident-leads-bankruptcy/ . This saves me money in the long run and is convenient for debt management.