Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Areey

Short Term Storage Space

Bought some furnitures in a closing down sales. Had a headache that the items got to be delivered but my new apartment renovation has not yet even near completion and I have no idea or place to store those items being delivered to me. Went around asking friends if they can spare me a room or my last resort will be forgo the items I have purchased. Lucky got a friend intro me to self storage service. Took up a storage space with StorHub at Kallang Way. http://www.storhub.com.sg/singapore/storage-facilities/detail/storhub-kallang

Good service and offered $0 for my first month rental. Saved a lot of my $$$$$ yeah!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yeah! I too use some self storage service to store some of my furnitures during my move. It's the best way if you are struggling to find some spots to where you can store some of your items. Even my computers at home I have to store them because I have no time to pack for it then go elsewhere to put it. My father once told me that everything that you do you must learn how to be smart in times of problems. Likewise what I do when I move from a condo to a private place that my father gave me.