Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

I just got my quotation from my ID,is these reasonable

Preliminaries

Application of MCST permit (Renovation deposit & non refundable fees to be borne by Owner) F.O.C

Project weekly report including photo taken & project co-coordinating & supervision. F.O.C

Designing: 2D floor plan layout, elevation & 3D perspective. F.O.C

General Works

To provide labour, tools and material:

Site protection: cardboard & plastic sheet $400

Cleaning service for whole house $500

Ceiling Works

To supply labour, tools and materials:-

Plaster fiber board L box cornice light holder in dining and living hall $600

Plaster fiber board false ceiling in 9mm thickness for foyer area 80 sqft $400

Painting Works

Whole house Nippon/ICI emulsion painting include painting of store room door & frame and oil sealer. $1700

Carpentry Works

Top & bottom kitchen cabinet finishing in laminate c/w internal melamine

ply, ABS trimming, soft closing hinges, stainless steel dish rack & ironmongery. 36ft $4680

Top: 5700mmL x 350mmD x 95OmmH. Bottom: 5100mmL x 600mmD x 850mmH

5100mmL x 600mmD x 20mm thickness Quartz worktop. 17ft $2210

1500mmL x 1000mmH storage cabinet cum settee finishing in laminate & PVC cushion. $1500

2100mmL x 2600mmH TV console cum feature wall finishing with in laminate. 7 ft $1800

2700mmL x 300mmD x 2600mmH display glass cabinet c/w ironmongery in bedroom 3 9ft $3150

1500mmL x 600mmD x 2600mmH wardrobe finishing in laminate c/w internal melamine ply, ABS trimming, soft closing hinges & ironmongery in bedroom 2. 5ft $1200

3300mmL x 600mmD x 2600mmH 'L' shape wardrobe finishing in laminate c/w internal melamine ply, ABS trimming, soft closing hinges & ironmongery. 11ft $2640

1800mmt x 75mmD x 1000mmH headboard finishing in PVC cushion. 6ft $1080

Air Con Works

To supply labour, tools and materials:

Dakin inverter system 1 to 2 c/w class 1 insulation & fire rated cable.

Model: 4MKD75 (compressor)

FTKD25 x 3 unit 9,000BTU (fan coil)

FTKD35 x 1 unit 12,000BTLI (fan coil) $4600

Electrical Works

Relocate of lighting points. $200

Lighting point in 1.5mm cable $200

Labour to install light fittings (light fittings by owner). $210

Glazing/Plumbing Works

Ozcreen' tempered glass shower screen in 6ft height c/w swing door, handle & ironmongery in both bathrooms. 2 sets $1200

Connection of sink & tap with extension of stainless steel pipe & PVC oulet. $250

Total: $28,570

7% GST:$1999.90

Grand Total : $30,569

Edited by edmer79

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I realised there is gonna be a few more things which you need to do like electrical points.. You sure standard power sockets are enough for you ? i seriously doubt so bro..

Air con wise just go to Best Denki or courts and i believed you can get much better price.. just get the site coordinator to lias with them the timing.

There are more bro.. If you are interested, maybe we can have a talk over it..

for air-con as mention from Contractor Price, do get quotes from outside. They offer a wider range and price.

if you are keen in air-con and LED lighting do pm me. Can pass you the contacts and compare if you want

I realised there is gonna be a few more things which you need to do like electrical points.. You sure standard power sockets are enough for you ? i seriously doubt so bro..

Air con wise just go to Best Denki or courts and i believed you can get much better price.. just get the site coordinator to lias with them the timing.

There are more bro.. If you are interested, maybe we can have a talk over it..

Hi ContractorPrice! Can I ask which Company are you from? Any website/fb page to view your past projects?
I would like to reno my resale 3I HDB, collecting keys probably in Jul-Aug this year.
Would like to check with you the rough cost to plaster the whole house 60sqm as our place is original condition and the walls are in horrible shape.
Do you mind giving me your contact as well so that I can request from you a detailed quote at a later stage. Thanks!