Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hello90

Renovation Company Provide Loan

Hi there , anyone can help us ? We have been applying renovation bank loan for our hdb 5 room flat , and was rejected by all banks , is there any renovation company provide renovation loan ? Please Help , Thanks

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi hello90 , maybe you can try this company , because 5 years ago i have engaged this company to renovate my flat and i have requested to make the payment by 2 years installment . I am not sure whether this company still doing this kind of service for the customer . I have PM the contact number to you . You can give a try . hope it helps .

On 4/12/2014 at 8:47 PM, policeman said:

hi hello90 , maybe you can try this company , because 5 years ago i have engaged this company to renovate my flat and i have requested to make the payment by 2 years installment . I am not sure whether this company still doing this kind of service for the customer . I have PM the contact number to you . You can give a try . hope it helps .

hi ~ can pm the contact? pls & thanks