Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey everyone.

Just a quick update on what happened with the negotiation with the director of the company:

Didnt work.

So now i am actually at small claims tribunal and hubby is in the mediation chambers. I will be providing a live update on what is happening.

Within 5 mins of the consultation, hubby came out and told me we printed the wrong company.

Its not Add.Space Design. Its ***. Apparently they are a branch of the company.

Problem is, the showroom we have been going to is at 507 balestier, the email corespondance said 507 balestier, but the address for add.space lifestyle is 505 balestier.

So i dont know what dirty trick they have up their sleeves, trying to mask what with the many branches they have within one showroom...

But they just made me waste another 5.50 on them.

Hi Lookaround,

Thanks for sharing your reno journey.

Could you kindly please share with me your ID details. Thanks.

PS : I try to pm you but couldn't get through.

Guest Lala Looloo

Hi can I have the contacts for quote 3?

For those who had engaged the,, how is their service and workmanship so far?

Thanks!!!

It's being a long time(around 1.5mths) since i logged on renotalk. I have shared the id's 3 contact to those who request for it in the month of nov.(Annie Ng,am1pm,joe1982,Aiur,Gabby,Lala Looloo).

Those who want to view the completed reno, can still refer to my t-blog link, although i no longer updated it as the reno have completed.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/65382-a-poor-mans-budget-home/

I would say my renovation, electronics, furniture shopping has being relatively smooth except for my bedroom furnishing. To those who are shopping for their furnishing,

Please google and try all sorts of combination of the shop, research online before commiting to the purchases especially when FULL payment is required.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/68162-bez-gallery-marina-square-empty-promises-lame-excuses-dodgy-avoid-at-all-cost/#entry880537

Hey everyone.

Just a quick update on what happened with the negotiation with the director of the company:

Didnt work.

So now i am actually at small claims tribunal and hubby is in the mediation chambers. I will be providing a live update on what is happening.

Within 5 mins of the consultation, hubby came out and told me we printed the wrong company.

Its not Add.Space Design. Its ***. Apparently they are a branch of the company.

Problem is, the showroom we have been going to is at 507 balestier, the email corespondance said 507 balestier, but the address for add.space lifestyle is 505 balestier.

So i dont know what dirty trick they have up their sleeves, trying to mask what with the many branches they have within one showroom...

But they just made me waste another 5.50 on them.

MelanieTan,

Sorry was pretty busy and also chasing after my bedroom furnishing with one of the retailer(http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/68162-bez-gallery-marina-square-empty-promises-lame-excuses-dodgy-avoid-at-all-cost/#entry880537) for months(this is unfortunately the only show-stopper in my entire renovation project) =( . Hope all is fine for you and you are able to resolve this dispute? Look likes other then lemon law, that needs to be another law to 'prevent/curb' errant business owner.

Do you still need require any id contact for comparison?

MelanieTan,

Sorry was pretty busy and also chasing after my bedroom furnishing with one of the retailer(http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/68162-bez-gallery-marina-square-empty-promises-lame-excuses-dodgy-avoid-at-all-cost/#entry880537) for months(this is unfortunately the only show-stopper in my entire renovation project) =( . Hope all is fine for you and you are able to resolve this dispute? Look likes other then lemon law, that needs to be another law to 'prevent/curb' errant business owner.

Do you still need require any id contact for comparison?

Hi guys anyone can send me the ID for no 2 and no 3..

getting keys to start reno soon, thanks

my email diysfx@gmail.com

Hi lookaround. Glad that you found a reliable and reasonable priced ID. We have been sourcing around, either the price or the feeling is not right.

Mind sharing the contacts of the ID that you had engaged?