Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tcm

Any Good Id And Flooring Contractor For 3 Rm Bto Flat ?

Hi,

Am looking for creative and reliable (flexible & accommodating) ID and flooring contractor for my new 3 room BTO flat,

Any recommendations appreciated.

TIA.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi tcm,
I actually run through pages of discussions on this topic and meeting up with a few id before we settled down with our current one.. Comparing id to contractor, I would say the latter is cheaper. But I've learnt from my BTO Facebook discussion that some dishonest contractors actually ran away with my Neighbours' deposits .. So we just need to take more caution in our decision

Main question: any id to recommend?
Ans: Yes! Our id, ***** Teo from *****. Don't be intimidated by the fact that it's an award winning designer firm, cos I did my comparisons with a few id (advised by this forum to be on the low side on costs) and ***** price still remains very competitive.

Off course, cost is actuallyone of our main driver in the selection. Then comes in the drawings - how he conceptualizes what we want, proposing to us what's practical and then he puts in the creativity in the works that he proposes. Hehe, all BTO came with same layout and we are just looking for that distinctive feel that he can value add to our home

Enough said, you may go to his Facebook page to view some of the more recent Reno work. Ours is actually there, the round ceiling ones :)
I would strongly encourage you contacting him, at least, get some idea of what you could do with your home sweet home.. Cos in the end of the day, you aren't obliged to sign up if you aren't happy with the proposal

Edited by Advertising Staff
self-advertisement

Hi tcm,

I actually run through pages of discussions on this topic and meeting up with a few id before we settled down with our current one.. Comparing id to contractor, I would say the latter is cheaper. But I've learnt from my BTO Facebook discussion that some dishonest contractors actually ran away with my Neighbours' deposits .. So we just need to take more caution in our decision

Main question: any id to recommend?

Ans: Yes! Our id, ***** from *****. Don't be intimidated by the fact that it's an award winning designer firm, cos I did my comparisons with a few id (advised by this forum to be on the low side on costs) and***** price still remains very competitive.

Off course, cost is actuallyone of our main driver in the selection. Then comes in the drawings - how he conceptualizes what we want, proposing to us what's practical and then he puts in the creativity in the works that he proposes. Hehe, all BTO came with same layout and we are just looking for that distinctive feel that he can value add to our home

Enough said, you may go to his Facebook page to view some of the more recent Reno work. Ours is actually there, the round ceiling ones :)

I would strongly encourage you contacting him, at least, get some idea of what you could do with your home sweet home.. Cos in the end of the day, you aren't obliged to sign up if you aren't happy with the proposal

Hi DWI,

Can you share your quotation, if it is not too much to ask ?

TIA

• Like 1

Hi JadeNg, r190399,

Pm'ed to both of u on yr quotations for my reference, if both don't mind.

Thanks.

Edited by tcm

Hi JadeNg, r190399,

Pm'ed to both of u on yr quotations for my reference, if both don't mind.

Thanks.

Hi PM you the quotation but seems messy..

Hi Reno member,

sorry if i'm too conscious.

I have notice our member - DWI, been promoting a particular company & ID in quite a number of post.

All his / her post keep emphasise on "award winning company / the ID name / competitive price". Too over already.

Forum is place for us to exchange information, idea etc.

Not a place for self promote.