Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asychanbaby

Our Resort Style Home 5-Room Jurong West

I went to wallstory and checked out too before buying this from what I see the quality is totally the same. Even the catalogue they use is the same. Actually what I heard the one that makes your wallpaper lasting or not is during the installation. I hired this wallpaper installer Tony-96936789. They provide after sale service too and they dont seem to be short of people. 3 of them came to paste 6 rolls of wallpaper to my house and their workmanship is not bad :)

Oh, i see... The installer charge you how much for this?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally, my kitchen is done!

14299956221_30e50a8c04.jpgSAM_0670 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14323596253_6e0b3da0db.jpgSAM_0662 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

and a little me corner I seriously need another bar stool, that one is too low! :)

14301435292_b6eeaf3e72.jpgSAM_0668 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14116739710_d670d3e4a1.jpgSAM_0667 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

washing machine and dryer stacked! Electrolux service is really great and both the washing machine and dryer work really well :) Love it!!

14323640913_2d167b8af7.jpgSAM_0648 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Btw, you using Electrolux condenser or vented dryer? i am also thinking to get Electrolux as well but stuck between condenser or vented type.

Personally I think your ID is an axx and utter failure in his job.

Possibly cant use his pea brain to plan for the fridge. Sitting in that location and opening in such an inconvenience way.

Might be better to check whose decision it is before passing comment! Could be this is the best or only possible location.

Actually, when I saw the fridge, in the earlier photo where the door opening was blocked by some cabinet on the floor, I was wondering how to open the fridge door. :)

Oh, i see... The installer charge you how much for this?

The installer charged me for 80/roll. I installed 6 rolls altogether. If u wanna buy the wallpaper make sure u use all the wallpaper in a roll as the installer charged them per roll. not per wall so that u don't waste. I have so much leftover I thought it can only cover a small wall but apparently it is quite big

Btw, you using Electrolux condenser or vented dryer? i am also thinking to get Electrolux as well but stuck between condenser or vented type.

The Electrolux i bought the cheapest electrolux i could find, like 495? I think it's vented dryer

Personally I think your ID is an axx and utter failure in his job.

Possibly cant use his pea brain to plan for the fridge. Sitting in that location and opening in such an inconvenience way.

While I have much displease about his workmanship, timing, co-ordination, I was the one who suggested to put the fridge there.But then again, my ID doesn't really have any input for the designing part and most of the things like color n stuffs r chosen by us. They can't even follow instruction properly. I needed to wait 2 weeks only for my kitchen to be done. It's very frustrating. :curse:

Might be better to check whose decision it is before passing comment! Could be this is the best or only possible location.

Actually, when I saw the fridge, in the earlier photo where the door opening was blocked by some cabinet on the floor, I was wondering how to open the fridge door. :)

Well, I did chose that place because I wanna free up the kitchen where now is part of my dining. But kind of regretting that decision as my dining area looks too empty now after hacking the wall separating the dining and kitchen. while the fridge door can still be opened it does feel pretty weird because of the placement :unsure:

The Electrolux i bought the cheapest electrolux i could find, like 495? I think it's vented dryer

Why is the front vent closed?

While I have much displease about his workmanship, timing, co-ordination, I was the one who suggested to put the fridge there.But then again, my ID doesn't really have any input for the designing part and most of the things like color n stuffs r chosen by us. They can't even follow instruction properly. I needed to wait 2 weeks only for my kitchen to be done. It's very frustrating. :curse:

Well, I did chose that place because I wanna free up the kitchen where now is part of my dining. But kind of regretting that decision as my dining area looks too empty now after hacking the wall separating the dining and kitchen. while the fridge door can still be opened it does feel pretty weird because of the placement :unsure:

Pardon me for the harsh words for I am infuriated by the position of the fridge when an ID is involved in designing layout.

Part of the job scope of an ID is space planning, unless the ID did strongly emphasized on this outcome, else he should get it in the sack. :curse:

Why is the front vent closed?

Is the front supposed to be open? the electroluc guy just put the one at the back and asked me to put the venting kit to the window when it is drying. He didn;t mention anything about the front.Oh no!

Pardon me for the harsh words for I am infuriated by the position of the fridge when an ID is involved in designing layout.

Part of the job scope of an ID is space planning, unless the ID did strongly emphasized on this outcome, else he should get it in the sack. :curse:

He he, Ocean Eleven! you have such a strong passion about designing! ever thought of being an ID yourself? you can buy all the things from taobao too! hehe

Well, I guess my ID is just the type who wants to 'faster get it over and done with' than the one with real passion

Is the front supposed to be open? the electroluc guy just put the one at the back and asked me to put the venting kit to the window when it is drying. He didn;t mention anything about the front.Oh no!

Open if you are venting from the front. I guess in this case you are venting from the back.

He he, Ocean Eleven! you have such a strong passion about designing! ever thought of being an ID yourself? you can buy all the things from taobao too! hehe

Well, I guess my ID is just the type who wants to 'faster get it over and done with' than the one with real passion

Nah, not born for these, with my dynamite temper and aggression, will offend all parties.

Better stick to sharing ideas and doing my own reno. :lol:

For Vented dryer, is it creating much hot air in your kitchen? or still alright? i think condenser is not as hot as vented one.

Open if you are venting from the front. I guess in this case you are venting from the back.

Well, this is how the venting looks like

14286602056_84494e20a5.jpgIMG_20140531_111301 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

For Vented dryer, is it creating much hot air in your kitchen? or still alright? i think condenser is not as hot as vented one.

Actually the venting is thrown out of the window like this

14123079679_686ff6de39.jpgIMG_20140531_111313 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Andmy kitchen has fan anyway, so I don't feel any difference at all

14123223497_a7991ce7dc.jpgIMG_20140531_111332 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Nah, not born for these, with my dynamite temper and aggression, will offend all parties.

Better stick to sharing ideas and doing my own reno. :lol:

Lol, well, if you say so. But many successful ID actually have their own aggression and unique character. Maybe u can be one of them. Like Mary Mcdonald or Jeffrey Alan Marks. Hehehehe :)