Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asychanbaby

Our Resort Style Home 5-Room Jurong West

Get a corgi ;)

Corgis aren't HDB approved either. There's a list of approved breeds on the HDB website. What some people do to get their non HDB approved breed approved is to write in and appeal to HDB to let them keep the dog in the HDB.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Get a corgi ;)

Corgis aren't HDB approved either. There's a list of approved breeds on the HDB website. What some people do to get their non HDB approved breed approved is to write in and appeal to HDB to let them keep the dog in the HDB.

Found it!

Following is a list of approved breeds of dogs that are allowed to be kept as pets in HDB flats:

I am eyeing at jap spitz or small spitz

14430854313_a2fffdd0b9_h.jpg

• Like 2

What is this singsale thing? Are items very cheap? Also anyone using goose feature quilt? Will it be too warm if the air con in the bedroom is not turned on?

What is this singsale thing? Are items very cheap? Also anyone using goose feature quilt? Will it be too warm if the air con in the bedroom is not turned on?

Hi LHWH,

You can check out singsale at singsale.com.sg Last time I wasn't really fond of singsale because they carried mostly clearance item from branded store (Diesel, Fossil, Nautica,etc) and everytime most of the things are always sold out as they carried maybe just a few pieces per model. However, now they carry more things and I am hooked to the 'Home&Living' section. If you like to go Robinson, to see all the fancy kitchen equipments you will like singsale as most of their things are from Australia, US and Europe. They sell it much cheaper than those sold in Robinson. Only downside is, they take forever to come. Like a month plus. But if you can wait, it's totally worth it to buy from there.

I had goose feather quilt before, bought because most hotels used it and they felt so comfy. but after 1 night use, I can't use it anymore. Why hotels can use it because their aircon is turned on most of the time. If you don't turn on the aircon it is totally unbearable. And the new goose feather quilt or pillow or bolster just smell funny. Like laundry that is not dried properly. When seasoned maybe it will be better but I just can't take the smell at all... My sister however loves it because her air-con is always turned on to 17 degree celcius so to her it is the cosiest~~~

Hi thank you so much for the advice. I was in dilemma about the goose feather quilt. Shall buy a silk cotton one instead! Went to register with singsale the bedding is really quite cheap ^^

Hi thank you so much for the advice. I was in dilemma about the goose feather quilt. Shall buy a silk cotton one instead! Went to register with singsale the bedding is really quite cheap ^^

No prob! happy to share good buys with everyone :)

Anyway, I want to introduce 3 new members of the family!

Meet, Do Min Joon,polkadot and fifty dollars!!! (from right to left)

14507057463_87ec9462cb.jpgIMG_20140623_135752 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14300596257_3071ccd1a8.jpgIMG_20140623_135740 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

We wanted to get a puppy but realise we are still not ready yet. I think dog needs more care than fishes. (fishes don't need to go grooming, bathing, etc) But anyway, we are happy with our 3 fishes. They bring much love hehe

This is Do min joon

14300302620_176a296ac4.jpgIMG_20140618_094416 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

the only male out of the three. called him Dominjoon cause he looks like alien lol

This is Fifty dollars

14483567771_f621f33f32.jpgIMG_20140618_094437 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

Can't get a good pic of her since she moves a lot. called her fifty dollars because her colour reminds me of $50 note

And lastly it's polkadot

14463832796_3230f2253d.jpgIMG_20140618_094506 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

While you can't really see her tail from this photo, she has a lot of polkadots on the tail.

And next, we actually DIY-ed Ikea kitchen cabinet (self-collected and assembled by husband). took 2 hours to do and voila! it serves it's purpose well :)

As our kitchen space has been made very small by me, I realised we did not have enough space for all the rice-cooker, microwave, water dispense etc. So we need another cabinet for dry kitchen. So this space is basically to put our plates, glasses, drinks etc :)

14300353798_e058c1884c.jpgIMG_20140623_135629 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14507064243_85a178fda8.jpgIMG_20140623_135435 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14463836326_695bcc654f.jpgIMG_20140623_135516 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

hehe, after this purchase I really feel like extending the kitchen but have to control that desire if not the house will be very crammed~~~

And next, we actually DIY-ed Ikea kitchen cabinet (self-collected and assembled by husband). took 2 hours to do and voila! it serves it's purpose well :)

As our kitchen space has been made very small by me, I realised we did not have enough space for all the rice-cooker, microwave, water dispense etc. So we need another cabinet for dry kitchen. So this space is basically to put our plates, glasses, drinks etc :)

14300353798_e058c1884c.jpgIMG_20140623_135629 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14507064243_85a178fda8.jpgIMG_20140623_135435 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

14463836326_695bcc654f.jpgIMG_20140623_135516 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

hehe, after this purchase I really feel like extending the kitchen but have to control that desire if not the house will be very crammed~~~

Where do you get the lights from? TB?

how's your rainshower? test liao not? lol

Hi Takaishi,

Of course! it's the real bathing experience! lol, pressure is good from all direction. Only downside is cannot use all the functions at the same time! if can will be even more shiok~~~ but save water lah if all direction sure will use up a lot of water... I saw something similar to mine from Grohe but the things all built-in the wall... very cool leh but i guess it must be very expensive... you got your key already? lol

Edited by asychanbaby

Knife set (S$69)

14196755817_983dc51464_c.jpg

The brand is called classica, never tried before, shall compare it after I try with the cast iron pan I bought from La gourmet. From singsale is way cheaper though!

I got my La gourmet cast iron pot and cast iron pan for 199 during Courts megastore sale. I already thought it was very cheap as Robinson selling it very very expensive. Just for the griddle already 200+ and the pot like 400+ But when I saw singsale the classica brand they are selling the pot for 40!!! and the pan like 25! I felt super cheated but I feel like still must buy something from there since it's so cheap, so I bought that small cast iron pan for 19! whoahahahaha

How is the knife set so far ?

The price is really attractive and would like to get a set too if its still available...