Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
asychanbaby

Our Resort Style Home 5-Room Jurong West

haven...... :( but soon!!! good to hear yours is working well, make me gian liao lor. :S

So excited ah :) I can say pretty happy with the pressure and everything... He he

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How is the knife set so far ?

The price is really attractive and would like to get a set too if its still available...

Grip is good and sharpness in okay. They give a real complete set with scissors and the fork and sharpener for everyday honing. But very bulky and at the end only use a few only never utilised the whole set very well. Lol

Grip is good and sharpness in okay. They give a real complete set with scissors and the fork and sharpener for everyday honing. But very bulky and at the end only use a few only never utilised the whole set very well. Lol

Thanks...

Just went to singsale but it seem there are no more offer on this.

Guess got to keep a lookout for other items.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks...

Just went to singsale but it seem there are no more offer on this.

Guess got to keep a lookout for other items.

Thanks a lot.

Hi songz,

I found it here.

Check this out : http://www.singsale.com.sg/product.aspx?saleID=aOi0jckke06AQaIf054w_Q&productID=xsrUQYeml0u0_Y7y_wgQVw

But the price seems to increase to 75. I got it for 60. They will have the same thing again after sometimes but the price will change a bit. Actually after I bought I saw another knife set for $39.90 from another brand in singsale but maybe quality not as good

Hi songz,

I found it here.

Check this out : http://www.singsale.com.sg/product.aspx?saleID=aOi0jckke06AQaIf054w_Q&productID=xsrUQYeml0u0_Y7y_wgQVw

But the price seems to increase to 75. I got it for 60. They will have the same thing again after sometimes but the price will change a bit. Actually after I bought I saw another knife set for $39.90 from another brand in singsale but maybe quality not as good

Thanks for the information.

Will check it out again.

Wow! been so long since I was here and almost couldn't find this thread anymore

So anyway, this is long overdue but we have received our singsale order. I can say pretty disappointed with the rubbish bin because it's made of metal it was dented when it arrived

14426145848_295005394e.jpgIMG_20140701_170447 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

The others was fine though :) haven't put up the shower curtain yet...

And we got this nice carpet from geylang for just $98 I like the design and the softness :)

14426140448_9808178ed0.jpgIMG_20140709_171907_1 by asy_moshi_moshi, on Flickr

• Like 1