Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tenbatsu

Anyone Tried K2Ld Builders? Are They Any Good?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have sent an email to them before and waited almost 2 weeks and no reply even-though i called to remind. Maybe they are not keen to do small flat or less carpentry.

I have sent an email to them before and waited almost 2 weeks and no reply even-though i called to remind. Maybe they are not keen to do small flat or less carpentry.

hi charis,

if you have waited for almost 2 weeks and no reply from him, clearly show that he chooses his customer.

if that is the case, i would advise you to drop him as he doesnt seem to be sincere.

Why i said that:-

1. if you have signed the contract and paid your 1st payment, you sure he wont run away with your money?

2. if you are facing some problem with the renovation and need his advice, would you wait for his reply for 2 weeks again?

• Like 1

Yeah any review?i wanted to ask him also cos got one forummer post reno of his..quite good..

hi wavygal,

personally i have no reviews on this contractor.

i saw his facebook posting of his work but dont you think that this contractor's work not trustable?

he did so many new BTO and resale flat, do you see any reviews?

please think twice

HI Charis

me also ntend ro engage them, Andy came to my place for site measurement, when ask how much the price he will simply that depend on materal u chose, not willing to quote much and need to wait for two week for him to quotr. End up I waited for nearly 3_wks no reply. So SMS abt the quote end up he too tied up with many project unable to do for us.. This contractor chose people?

hi skchoo,

yours is 4 or 5 room flat?

how much he quote you?

what i see in his facebook, there is not much projects on his hand as some already hand over to the owner.

Never quote . Too tied up with other project!!

Mine flooring , winoow grille door all done already. Think he only chose big project