Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rabbit

Kitchen Sinks, which brands are gd?

how abt blanco granite sink? is it durable? anyone using it..? sorta bored with my 1st 2 stainless steel sink and was bought over by the sales person at HK to try the blanco..

any feedback? MTIA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how abt blanco granite sink? is it durable? anyone using it..? sorta bored with my 1st 2 stainless steel sink and was bought over by the sales person at HK to try the blanco..

any feedback? MTIA

Blanco's granite sinks are relatively new in the market. So I don't think many homeowners have installed these sinks in their new homes. They come with a big price tag, so it's also not everyone's cup of tea. The sinks look very good to say the least.

any feedback? MTIA

bought a metra9 at $399 and had it installed

have not shifted in yet so can only say it's deep enough to not have splashes :sport-smiley-004::dunno:

also, no need to worry about water stains and hot hot water can just pour :P

bellari soap dispenser : anyone had problem with it? rust?

my soap dispenser cant fit into the cut out hole on my professional sink..arghhh

Hi,

Need some feedback on the quality of the Bellari professional sink from a user like yourself.

Am also interested to get one too. Did you do a undermount or surface mount for it? Can post a picture to share.

I am thinking of getting the one with 2 bowls, and an additonal piece of S/S steel in the smaller bowl for mounting the mixer. Wanted that additional ledge in the small bowl for sponges.

The soap dispener is from Bellari too? So what did you do to fit it?