Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeeppoo

Sharing My Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey jeeppoo! Awesome home!

I just wanted to know, how big is your tub (and if possible, where did you get it from & $, if not it's okay :P)? Been searching for a reasonable tub for my MBR toilet as well! :)

Thank you!

Hi bykaraanne, its 1200mm...got it from Adamas at tradehub 21. Its the smallest in length and cost me $510. Actually just last week, i saw another tub, with those sliver legs....just at the next sanitary shop beside adamas. Looks nice and small too...you can try take a look.

• Like 1

Hi bykaraanne, its 1200mm...got it from Adamas at tradehub 21. Its the smallest in length and cost me $510. Actually just last week, i saw another tub, with those sliver legs....just at the next sanitary shop beside adamas. Looks nice and small too...you can try take a look.

Thank you, thank you for your reply! Genuinely grateful. Seems like the size is just nice. I was thinking no legs better, easier to clean underneath... Yours looks really nice and reasonable price too imo! Thank you!

13915384246_b08368a915.jpg

Still waiting for the supplier to call me and to take a look at this mis-aligned WC water tank cover! Seems like they are not bothered with such trivial issue! Must keep pushing them.... Thinking if i can DIY...maybe sand down the internal hinge abit.... Its such an eyesore, especially its brand new. Also the colour......its not really white.....really regret this purchase.....

14026671902_265d29c2db_z.jpg

Just bought this platform fabric bedframe from Air and its at 40% discount! Got it in a light mocha colour! Only downside, gotta wait 6-7 wks for customisation.

Saw this armchair cum footstool at 20% discount too...but the waiting time Aug or early Sept! Omg....

14027883041_e35a5c55a9_z.jpg

Edited by jeeppoo

• Like 1

Hi Jeeppoo, the kitchen tap you bought from Taobao; can it be use in Sg? Coz it's for 'hot & cold' water not 'single cold water' use. Thanks in advance forr sharing. :good:

Hi Jeeppoo, the kitchen tap you bought from Taobao; can it be use in Sg? Coz it's for 'hot & cold' water not 'single cold water' use. Thanks in advance forr sharing. :good:

Hmm..i'm not sure, as yet to install. But i saw other forummers install without any issue.......i only saw some comments abt taps bought from amzon having some issues....

Hmm..i'm not sure, as yet to install. But i saw other forummers install without any issue.......i only saw some comments abt taps bought from amzon having some issues....

Hope it can! hee.. can send me the link of the tap? Thanks =)

My diy spray painted led ceiling mount downlight. Bought them in white but changed my mind cos black seems more matching for my black track lights. So tried my hand at spray painting it.....seems easy but its not! Can't spray paint the round corners without affect the glass panel...no matter how i tape it w masking tape...ahhhh....so in the end i ended up using a black marker pen! If look closer, i even coloured part of the glass :( oh well, since its going to be mounted on the ceiling, it shouldn't be that obvious right? Haha.. Well i will know when they are mounted this Wed! Worst come to worst, i can revert to the white colour..luckily i have 2 spares!

14035162464_2759d60f33_z.jpg

14031506481_fe213a1b9a_z.jpg

13915384246_b08368a915.jpg

Still waiting for the supplier to call me and to take a look at this mis-aligned WC water tank cover! Seems like they are not bothered with such trivial issue! Must keep pushing them.... Thinking if i can DIY...maybe sand down the internal hinge abit.... Its such an eyesore, especially its brand new. Also the colour......its not really white.....really regret this purchase.....

Finally the supplier called me today to arrange for a inspection. Told me it could be due to the WC being placed too closed to the wall and thus affecting the cover from closing properly...... :'(

Shouldn't WC be placed against the wall? I'm really lost for words....