Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seanyzf

Marble Dining Table

Anyone know where can I find dinning tables which are made of marble but are not top coated with some kind of resin(culture marble?) as finishing?

Most if not all these marble tables from those usual furniture shops like Nova, Lorenzo and etc are coated and I feel that this has taken out the look and feel of the natural marble. Most importantly they will turn yellowish a few yrs down the rd and there is not way to repolished them.

Currently I only know Island Marble is doing custom made natural marble table but their selection are not alot so still looking around but unable to find any.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think what you are referring to are "cultured marble" in fact a number of those in the market which are very popular are not marble.
to a certain extent those you are referring to are plaster with a layer of laminate.

however they have the pros and cons.
"cultured marble" are easier in term of maintenence, more resistant to coffee stains, however, they also scratched very easy.

-link hidden-

Anyone know where can I find dinning tables which are made of marble but are not top coated with some kind of resin(culture marble?) as finishing?

Most if not all these marble tables from those usual furniture shops like Nova, Lorenzo and etc are coated and I feel that this has taken out the look and feel of the natural marble. Most importantly they will turn yellowish a few yrs down the rd and there is not way to repolished them.

Currently I only know Island Marble is doing custom made natural marble table but their selection are not alot so still looking around but unable to find any.

You can try polyart, Can google.