Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oneuser

How To "uninstall" Hdb Aircons

I'm considering to totally remove the very old aircon system in the 4 room flat, but not install new aircon as of now.

May I know how much I can roughly sell the aircon and to whom? Can the un-installer help me patch up the holes on the walls, paint it up, etc?

This is a resale flat and I don't have any renovation experience... really don't know what to do, any geuine advise would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you~

Regards

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You need to pay to remove the aircon and it can cost $100-$150 or more.

Your old aircon has no value.

The best solution is to install a new aircon and the installer can help you to remove the old aircon.

I'm considering to totally remove the very old aircon system in the 4 room flat, but not install new aircon as of now.

May I know how much I can roughly sell the aircon and to whom? Can the un-installer help me patch up the holes on the walls, paint it up, etc?

This is a resale flat and I don't have any renovation experience... really don't know what to do, any geuine advise would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you~

Regards

Do u have a contractor? he can help u remove the old aircon and patch the holes.

But, since u dun intend to install a new air con, what I would do is I would diy remove it. I dun think it will be too tough to remove the fan coils and the pipings and to patch the holes .

The only challenging part is probably the condensers as they are heavy, big and mounted outside. If ur flat comes with an air con ledge, then u can probably get another friend to help to carry it in. If it is mounted on the wall outside, then I probably wun try to diy.