Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Hoo

Modern Victorian Theme@greenleaf, Less Is More

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Regret for not choosing white...for the table. The set and chandelier are from Parishome. Was angry with company FCC as they delivered the wrong bed. Went down 3 times before and told them I want to change to storage bed , somehow the sales guy written on form divan instead... He insisted he would not make mistake and we did not review the invoice. We would not know their jargon that "divan" means no storage.. Our first bed design was said to be more expensive then the want we change to... We would not "downgrade" for no reason... Almost argued for an hour and was told need to top up another $150 for storage bed. Thus no bed for time being...

We had to go back old house to slp as the painter came to paint the bedroom door n needs abt 4-5 hrs for it to dry

Eventful day. The guys come to install curtains and blinds, Realised the blinds are wrong, what they had given me is with sunscreen and more expensive type. Never charge me for additional track, after given them the cheque, the worker dropped the cheque inside the hole of the lift...

image_zps6c701a1d.jpg

Master room: night curtain

image_zps4c25c026.jpg

Living room : day and night

image_zpsd4dedd40.jpg

2 roller blinds for 2 bedrooms, come with sun screen protection

All in all was charged $950 , wonder if it's a gd deal?

Eventful day. The guys come to install curtains and blinds, Realised the blinds are wrong, what they had given me is with sunscreen and more expensive type. Never charge me for additional track, after given them the cheque, the worker dropped the cheque inside the hole of the lift...

image_zps6c701a1d.jpg

Master room: night curtain

image_zps4c25c026.jpg

Living room : day and night

image_zpsd4dedd40.jpg

2 roller blinds for 2 bedrooms, come with sun screen protection

All in all was charged $950 , wonder if it's a gd deal?

The price is not bad...the blinds is also not bad..but the curtains..no comments..