Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juniortan

Bed Frame

Hello i am new here first post! Hope this thread is in the right section.

I am planning to change my bed but am having trouble looking for a bed frame that fits my requirement.

My current bed is Queen size. I wanted something smaller, but the super single is too small. Is there any thing in between these two sizes?

I am looking for something simple like the picture below but would prefer the frame (e.g. area circled in red) to be in contact with the floor making it harder for dusts to collect under bed.

euro_platform_bed_white-2.jpeg

Edited by juniortan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

probably have to custom make if you want odd sizing bed frame...even then, mattress will likely be a problem. Singapore's mattress size seems to only come in Single, Super Single, Queen or King size wor...

probably have to custom make if you want odd sizing bed frame...even then, mattress will likely be a problem. Singapore's mattress size seems to only come in Single, Super Single, Queen or King size wor...

Is there any way to get other region's mattress in Singapore?

in singapore the standard sizes are single,super single,queen and king.

you can always custom make to the size you want for both the bed frame and mattress.

however do note, super single mattress is 42" and queen is 60".

for custom make the cost would be higher than the standard sizes available.

anytime you like to change mattress, you need to customize again, and you might have problem looking for bedsheet (or you can use queen size for your slightly smaller mattress)

below are some choices which can customise to what you like and you might want to consider.

http://www.furnituresg.com.sg/BEDROOM/Leather-bed

i saw muji selling storage wooden bed frame for "double" size (slightly smaller than queen size, but definitely bigger than super single) recently. you can visit the store and ask the staff about it (we did, after looking at their ad.. but too bad we wanted queen size, not "double" size). http://www.muji.com.sg/products/household/furniture/bed?pid=6931