Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nickguthe

Brick Wall By The Floor 5Rm Bto @sengkang

Last weekend we changed out the Bennington C600 multipoint instant water heater and replaced it with this Joven 25L storage heater. So glad we did. Water pressure is stronger and larger now. Heat is also consistent. The difference can definitely be felt.

However, unlike the C600, this new storage heater is huge and conspicuous.

Is the Bennington C600 really that bad? I think the experience is all subjective. Both of us got used to the strong water pressure of storage heater at our previous place before we moved in. So relatively, the instant heater was rather disappointing. And now that we have tried both, we still prefer the powerful shower that this storage heater can provide. More shiok.

Just an additional reference for those who are considering between the two types of heater, C600 cannot really support 2 showers at the same time. With our new 25L storage heater, two showers can now be used at the same time.

Luckily I bought storage heater instead of this. Looks like storage heaters still have some advantage.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am very unlucky.

1. I bought the spotlights, connectors and tracks but the tracks were not included when it arrives. They forgot?

2. The pendant lamp is uneven. Can see clearly when put on flat surface like floor.

3. The standing light is very good looking but the light bulb shattered into pieces upon arrival.

Hmmm, maybe their business too good. For bulbs, generally we will buy extra LED/ Edison bulbs to replace. Many of the free fluorescent bulbs that came with the lights didn't survive the shipping.

Luckily I bought storage heater instead of this. Looks like storage heaters still have some advantage.

Yea. We learnt it the hard way :P

Hi Nick,

You have nice armchair! Mind to share the link? Thanks.

Here is the link. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.13.GJI5xp&id=38272184952&_u=51q6ekj8f555 Overall is good but the fabric is slightly rough if you wear shorts and skin has direct contact to the seat.

Hi Nick, any review for the ceiling fans? We are contemplating to buy the 48" for living room, and 36" for study room and master bedroom.

Seems ok. Except for one of the fan, was a little noisy when installed by the contractor, got the Relite people to come and fix it and it is fine.

Nice design, may I know if the heater tank can be installed in the service yard or not? and can you inform us the ceiling fan brands ? thanks.

Sorry, I am not sure whether it is possible to install at the service yard. Brand is Relite. Petite is the model. For black comes in 36" and 48". Bought at Tai Yong Electric at Jalan Besar.

Just an additional reference for those who are considering between the two types of heater, C600 cannot really support 2 showers at the same time. With our new 25L storage heater, two showers can now be used at the same time.

Now that I have installed the C600, I have to agree on this. The C600 definitely CANNOT support 2 showers at the same time.

Yes the middle plank can be removed. :)

The space dimension

Length: 56cm

Depth: 30cm

Height: 32cm

Height from floor to the bottom of the hole: approximately 24 cm.

Hi Nick,

it me again, can i trouble u to help measure the top of the console to the floor directly?

also can the back plank of the middle section be remove?

Hi Nick,

I like your house man! Seen so many online, none has given me that nice cosy feel except yours!

We will be getting our keys really soon..very excited!

Can you PM me your ID contact and sofa cost?

If it is possible, a breakdown of your reno quote?

Thank you so much!!!:)

Had been really busy this week but we got happy news to share!!!

Furniture and appliance are here and we are really really happy with how everything is coming together. tadaaaaaaa~

24_sofa_dining_chairs.jpg

24_sofa_coffee_console.jpg

24_storage%20bed.jpg

24_kitchenFridge.jpg

24_study_chair.jpg

I just want to take this opportunity to really thank Jake and his team for the job well done! Will definitely recommend ZL construction if anyone needs a reliable contractor with good workmanship. The renovation process went smoothly. It was largely because Jake is a very responsible and competent contractor and project manager. Like my ID says, it is normal for issues to crop up. But to us it is important that the contractor is responsible and committed to solve problems. We are grateful that Jake always try his best to rectify the problems that we feedback to him. It was easy to communicate with Jake. We have a whatsapp group with Jake and our ID to discuss about the progress and updates. The day before the furniture and appliances came in, Jake made sure that the everything was cleaned up properly. The parquet was nicely polished, chemical wash done. And he also had the cleaning team wipe away the dust on walls, windows and carpentry. Other than minor paint touch ups and rectification of scratched glass, the house is ready for us to move in. So happy!!!

Hi Nick,

We're also considering Z L as our contractor but for some components (eg. doors) we're getting it ourselves. Did you involve another installer as well and if so, the coordination part is mainly done by Jake or yourself?

Also, can share w me where you bought your 3-pc hexagonal lights in your bedroom? TIA!

Hi nick, really nice house u got there. May I know what kitchen countertop u r using? Is it pure white or with some grains? Thinking to get iquartz icrystal but not sure if it turn out like yours.

Can i know what size is your living ceiling fan too?

thanks