Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moolala83

4Rm Bto At The West ~ Humble Nest

hi bro, all the items i have placed a link on their text. :notti:

unless its not showing... then i have to edit ler. :sport-smiley-018:

Oh dear sorry! Was reading using my mobile and missed it. It's there. Thanks! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi.

May I know how much you spent on Cooker, Hood and Oven from AsiaExcel? I am still figuring what I will need for my place.

I tried TaoBoa last week but hmmmm I can't quite understand to navigate the website (for obvious reasons) so I think I will have to give this a miss. Maybe I will just find something in Malaysia instead. haha.

Hi.

May I know how much you spent on Cooker, Hood and Oven from AsiaExcel? I am still figuring what I will need for my place.

I tried TaoBoa last week but hmmmm I can't quite understand to navigate the website (for obvious reasons) so I think I will have to give this a miss. Maybe I will just find something in Malaysia instead. haha.

haha oops.. yes.. taobao can be challenging especially on the language. took me a looooooong time to figure out.

anyway the rinnai hob hood and oven set i got for about 1.7k plus. pretty much follow their catalogue price.. maybe u can ask for a little discount from the sales in asiaexcel that i think they will entertain :notti:

anyway.. for your easy reference.. here's the link for the price

Oh dear sorry! Was reading using my mobile and missed it. It's there. Thanks! :)

no worries man. i'm happy to answer also.. hurhurhurrr :good:

haha oops.. yes.. taobao can be challenging especially on the language. took me a looooooong time to figure out.

anyway the rinnai hob hood and oven set i got for about 1.7k plus. pretty much follow their catalogue price.. maybe u can ask for a little discount from the sales in asiaexcel that i think they will entertain :notti:

anyway.. for your easy reference.. here's the link for the price

Maybe I'll try to get my Chinese to help me navigate Taobao website heh. It's so cheap that it's becoming too tempting!

Thanks for the cooker hob info and the link - will give it a try. I went to Meyer the other day, they have a set for like 1.2K-1.3K, can't quite remember the brand though.

Maybe I'll try to get my Chinese to help me navigate Taobao website heh. It's so cheap that it's becoming too tempting!

Thanks for the cooker hob info and the link - will give it a try. I went to Meyer the other day, they have a set for like 1.2K-1.3K, can't quite remember the brand though.

yeap yeap. beware not to be too addictive or else u'll end up like me, buying everything and overlooked that sg are also selling the same thing at the same price just around the neighbourhood. :sport-smiley-018:

anyway.. for your mayer.. hope this link can help u. :good:

it was a peaceful quiet weekend at my empty new place... until yesterday 1pm.. something happened..

my place became a warzone...

IMG 20140520 WA0021

IMG 20140520 WA0009

IMG 20140520 WA0006

IMG 20140520 WA0005

IMG 20140520 WA0004

IMG 20140520 WA0002

monday transport carpentry... tuesday noon up carpentry... think carpentry can complete by today (wednesday)... seriously.. 3 days... :jawdrop: i'm in awe of such speed.

• Like 2

more misc. stuffs that i bought from taobao

clock with swinging spatula for kitchen x 1

kitchen clock

brooms and stick holder for service yard x 1

broom mops

peephole camera for my maindoor x 1

have received and tested it out. there is doorbell, video capture with motion sensor, camera function also. the software is in chinese though.

peephole

indeed, progress on the next day is really god speed... by 3pm..

my shoe cabinet and wall feature. did u notice the nice shadow being cast on the ceiling? hurhurhur... playing with shadow works.. success!

IMG 20140521 WA0007

IMG 20140521 WA0009

my mini walkin wardrobe for m.bedroom

IMG 20140521 WA0005

tv feature for m.bedroom

IMG 20140521 WA0004

kids room wardrobe

IMG 20140521 WA0003

so far so good from what i see... hope end result will be full of delight surprises. :good:

Edited by moolala83

next~ work table for my study room

IMG 20140521 WA0002

undermount sink for my kitchen

IMG 20140521 WA0030

sliding sauce tray. ok.. you may ask... normally the sauce tray are those that are connected to the door and can be accessed easily if u stand on its left or right side. but my ID have warned me about the durability of the door and track, which i did witness in a couple of friends house that after frequent use over some time, the door and tray started to warp and couldnt close fully. thats why this type was used instead.

IMG 20140521 WA0028

more works done to my kitchen

right side of the kitchen

IMG 20140521 WA0011

left side of the kitchen

IMG 20140521 WA0024

and my hood... A FLOATING HOOD?! seriously.. this is what ticks me off :angry2: . the weirdest thing i ever seen in my whole life. a chimney hood is called a chimney hood because it connects to the top... why would such thing happen.

IMG 20140521 WA0023

first, it might be asiaexcel missed out one more piece... which obviously who in the world will know because instructions and manual parts are all written clearly its in place. second, the distance from the hood and hob is just nice, so the gap is a mystery. Since it's already up and the distance from hob is just nice, my ID suggested to put a false box to cover the gap. which i'm totally ok with it... i'm not sure if he is gonna charge me for this, but if i were him, i would use the extra leftover parts from the the living room where some rectifications were done and a huge chunk of the false ceiling were dismantled. maybe all disposed liao.. sigh... :dunno:

Edited by moolala83

alright guys. update of the weekend! most carpentry up.

wall feature and shoe cabinet. so far so good

IMG 20140525 WA0008

tv wall feature and console

IMG 20140525 WA0007

home shelter racks are up

IMG 20140524 WA0003

kitchen

right side of kitchen

IMG 20140525 WA0004

left side of kitchen

IMG 20140525 WA0002

right side of kitchen with view from service yard

IMG 20140525 WA0003

for the missing hood, as previously there is some hiccup, so installation of hood gonna delay abit. so far so good on the carpentry. missing items, kitchen top, glass work, plumbing and lights. this week all should be up. it's gonna be interesting this weekend. :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by moolala83

• Like 1