Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moolala83

4Rm Bto At The West ~ Humble Nest

after being a little romantic... how bout some mood for party~ :jammin:

IMG 20140529 WA0047

IMG 20140529 WA0046

IMG 20140529 WA0045

too many colours to post here.. in case freaking you guys out.. they do have the normal peaceful romantic yellow.. ha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the most challenging task of all times for this project.. this hood. is finally up!

IMG 20140529 WA0052

really have to thank my very patient and swift ID who took all effort to resolve this issue, by running around, looking for matching material and custom make the extension. I'm not in his shoe, i cannot understand how tough it is fully but effort is really worth mentioning and praising.

in case u guys do not know the issue, this chimney hood is an exceptionally short chimney hood with the top not able to touch the ceiling because it is suppose to connect to a venting hose from the top out to house external through a rubber tube. which obviously bto do not have this venting hole connection. show u pic to better understand:

20140529 173918

so please be noted

• Like 1

alrighty.... a very fast week for me... glass work!

big pieces of glass for my house

hello, thank you for sharing your reno progress! mine is still on the way. tomoro gotta go down and setltle with the kitchen carpentry as i am putting my sink and the hob at the right side of the kitchen. Im sure yours is 9feet long (minus the frigde base).

Looking at your photos, i am so relieved that it wont be that squeezy with my double sink bowl plus my hob! i see much space after you install your sink!

may i ask, the sink that have been installed at your kitchen is 90cmL? double bowl with small drainer etc and accessories. may i know how much SGD?

thanks!

while waiting for progress, lets see what i have bought for my ceiling

Fan - KDK V touch junior from JB. Bought at Yess lighting and costs me 400ringgit. Thats 150sgd. Where to find this price in SG u tell me.. thats why i die die must drive in buy

product_52_1.jpg

Lights! since i was at yess lighting, i also asked about the led downlights, with remote control and can change lumen one, it is around 80 ringgit. but in end, bought form taobao.. ha

Opple brand - 4 inch silver rim - 11 W

9 x 6000k cool light

4 x 4000k yellow light

each at 80rmb... :notti:

of course plus freight and handling of fragile item.. one is still about 25SGD

hi bro,

Can pm me the address that you brought the kdk from JB? Did you pay GST for bringing the fan to Singapore? By the way does your contractor charge you for installing the ceiling fan for you?

hello, thank you for sharing your reno progress! mine is still on the way. tomoro gotta go down and setltle with the kitchen carpentry as i am putting my sink and the hob at the right side of the kitchen. Im sure yours is 9feet long (minus the frigde base).

Looking at your photos, i am so relieved that it wont be that squeezy with my double sink bowl plus my hob! i see much space after you install your sink!

may i ask, the sink that have been installed at your kitchen is 90cmL? double bowl with small drainer etc and accessories. may i know how much SGD?

thanks!

hi hi, yeap.. i wanted the space.. hurhur. and yes u are right my sink is 90cm, give u the entire dimension, not sure if u can see clearly because of greyish font:

20140530 151916

and i bought it from taobao china at this link during a promotion at about 175sgd + freight 25 sgd :)

• Like 1

hi hi, yeap.. i wanted the space.. hurhur. and yes u are right my sink is 90cm, give u the entire dimension, not sure if u can see clearly because of greyish font:

and i bought it from taobao china at this link during a promotion at about 175sgd + freight 25 sgd :)

Do you have a close up of your whole 9ft kitchen top with sink installed?

thanks

hi bro,

Can pm me the address that you brought the kdk from JB? Did you pay GST for bringing the fan to Singapore? By the way does your contractor charge you for installing the ceiling fan for you?

hi sir~ i bought this fan at:

YES Electrical Supply

22 Jalan Serampang,

Tmn Pelangi,

80500. J.B

Tel: 07 - 3339 900

and nope, i did not pay for any GST. 1 person able to bring in 150SGD worth of item without being charged gst. If over, u have to drive to red lane (goods declare lane). just nice when i bought this, the conversion rate for ringgit is very good, this fan just nice hit sgd 149 after convert, so i drive to green lane, the police see liao... and byebye.. continue drive go home. But in case u are still afraid or the conversion sucks these days, you just let the uncle know.. and he will know what to do. :notti:

for installation, i pretty much paid the whole package and lumpsum for entire lighting / fixing to my contractor, the fan installation is included part of the package.

Do you have a close up of your whole 9ft kitchen top with sink installed?

thanks

i shall do it tonight :good: plumbing just completed yesterday night.. so no pics yet with tap.. keke

i shall do it tonight :good: plumbing just completed yesterday night.. so no pics yet with tap.. keke

thank you!!

i will show it to my ID tomoro morning at site, because he and i afraid its too squeezy. but when i read and see your side view photos of the sink installed, it GIVE ME A LITTLE HOPE! =)

Taobao is a challenge!!!!!!

anyway, is this undermount or top mount. i need a top mount and i hope this can be done! been looking for a double sink bowl with drainer but have to kept a maximum 900mm which is very difficult!! or do you have any recommendation?

Nice sink with the side for other purpose.

The one I bought is from Selena.

thanks thanks. really not easy to find things.. either too spoilt with choices.. or nothing to meet our needs. tiring indeed.. but a very good experience.

Hi,

Do u mind to take a photo of your kitchen's glass backing, especially those area with curb? Cos my glass backing is slightly chip off and my ID told me is "Normal" which I don't really believe???

Hi,

Do u mind to take a photo of your kitchen's glass backing, especially those area with curb? Cos my glass backing is slightly chip off and my ID told me is "Normal" which I don't really believe???

You can take a photo of yours for us to look.

Hi,

let me try to get a pic soon. sorry not replying soon enough, was really busy packing things into boxes and moving in. tough job! haha.

but from what i observed and during the checks.. there are no chipping off or anything on my glass... glass chipping does sound bad and wrong in my opinion.