Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moolala83

4Rm Bto At The West ~ Humble Nest

finally... the m.bedroom.

corridor leading to my m.bedroom... look macham like very long like that... ha :sport-smiley-018:

P1090548

view from entrance, my mini walk in wardrobe

P1090537

opening up the blind... .. is it even called a blind? cant remember the actual name.. ha'

P1090538

heading left, my bed! ha.

P1090540

sleep and face my tv with led strip lights. this is my only source of light as i took out my ceiling one. i dont like the feeling of something bright and/ or hanging on top when i sleep... i get paranoid

P1090539

Edited by moolala83

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice pictures of the house.

Congrats on the completed Reno

Like to check where did you get the side table ?

Nice pictures of the house.

Congrats on the completed Reno

Like to check where did you get the side table ?

thanks thanks~ u be surprised... its from ikea. affordable, nice and easy to fix ha

thanks thanks~ u be surprised... its from ikea. affordable, nice and easy to fix ha

I see.

Thanks for the info, will go check it out

Hello, how is the quality of the lights that u buy from taobao? Bright enuff for the room / kitchen?

I thinking to buy the 1 with remote control.

Hello, how is the quality of the lights that u buy from taobao? Bright enuff for the room / kitchen?

I thinking to buy the 1 with remote control.

hi hi, the lights so far so good. working like a charm. for the kitchen one, i think i would've bought a bigger and brighter one. not that its dark or what... just can improve on my own choice.. ha.

room with remote one, good. bright and powerful, yet not glaring. the dimmest yellow mode works excellent for my kid's pre-sleeping light also

moving in early has its up and downs. the biggest problem is to face the many inconsiderate surrounding contractors and workers starting renovation works as early as 8am until 11pm and even on weekends.

Let's not condone to such inconsiderate behavior, u give them one chance, they will abuse your kindness. To report on renovation work carried out against stipulated HDB timing, the no. to call is 1800 275 5555. They will ask for your details but it will be kept confidential. Just give them the address, unit no. and reno permit no. of the renovating house. If nothing is resolved or there is no reno permit at all, please give a call to your nearest neighborhood police and they will investigate.

Do you have a makeup desk or something in your M.Bedroom?

And did u shifted your bed frame/mattress in first prior to the installation of your walk in wardrobe?

I have the identical wardrobe design as yours initially but my wife kept complain that in future, how am I going to shift the mattress out if we are to change, as the wardrobe will obstruct the access.... :(

Guest Cannie Tan

hahaha Hannybal i got the same concern too lol, was thinking if they do with the walk in wardrobe first... lata how they r going to shift in the bed frame seem like limited space for their movement ...

I think the bed frame still can dismantle and move in/out. Main prob will be the mattress... :( Some more my mattress so thick...

well, my wardrobe was built first before moving the bedframe and mattress.

the bedframe is a 2 piece, meaning the headboard and the base. and it went in with plenty of space. not much maneuvering needed also.

to turn, can also make use of the toilet entrance and allowance. the walking gap between the wardobe to my bed is about 1.5m.

depending on how your structure is like :notti: