Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moolala83

4Rm Bto At The West ~ Humble Nest

the most challenging task of all times for this project.. this hood. is finally up!

really have to thank my very patient and swift ID who took all effort to resolve this issue, by running around, looking for matching material and custom make the extension. I'm not in his shoe, i cannot understand how tough it is fully but effort is really worth mentioning and praising.

in case u guys do not know the issue, this chimney hood is an exceptionally short chimney hood with the top not able to touch the ceiling because it is suppose to connect to a venting hose from the top out to house external through a rubber tube. which obviously bto do not have this venting hole connection. show u pic to better understand:

so please be noted

Oh shucks.. had planned to get this for my new place until I chanced about you mentioning this 'floating' problem! Thanks for the warning!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, may i know where your ID find the material to extend the chimney hood duct? I happened to buy the exact same chimney hood and I ran into the same problem as you.

On 5/29/2014 at 5:44 PM, moolala83 said:

the most challenging task of all times for this project.. this hood. is finally up!

IMG 20140529 WA0052

really have to thank my very patient and swift ID who took all effort to resolve this issue, by running around, looking for matching material and custom make the extension. I'm not in his shoe, i cannot understand how tough it is fully but effort is really worth mentioning and praising.

in case u guys do not know the issue, this chimney hood is an exceptionally short chimney hood with the top not able to touch the ceiling because it is suppose to connect to a venting hose from the top out to house external through a rubber tube. which obviously bto do not have this venting hole connection. show u pic to better understand:

20140529 173918

so please be noted

may i ask where did your ID go to customize the extension? I'm also facing the same issue of short chimney hood.