Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After much nagging from my wife, we decided to do overlay for kitchen. Will be gg down Hafary with ID coming weekend to choose the tile.

We are quite fortunate to meet and get the right person for reno job. There is a small misunderstanding along the way, and the ID just very shuang kuai and absorb cost. There is no obligation for him to do so, but he just offer to go the extra mile and defuse the problem.

It is important to get the ID whom you can really respect and click with. It will really make the reno journey more smooth and enjoyable.

Edited by Xiej0007

• Like 1

Hi Xiej0007,
I'm currently looking for ID, will you able to share your ID details and quote.
Thanks.

Hi Xiej0007,

Interested in your IDs and quotations, care to share with me the details? Thanks!

Hi,

I'm interested in your ID. Can share id name and contact ? Thanks

Hi, pmed. Have a fun reno journey ahead :)

Hi

Can you share with me your ID contact n quotation if possible? I like the way he/she design for you. Very nice!

My email is irenechan80@gmail.com

Regards

Irene

Went to Hafary to choose tile for kitchen overlay

Choose the white one below. Quite satisfied with the one we choose. Haha.

gallery_59873_7_130926.jpg

As the window grill colour is pure white, while our window panels are off-white, the ID will be arranging spray paint of the grill to match the window panel

gallery_59873_8_76923.jpg

The pictures are all getting inverted after uploading. Puzzled.

Hi

Can you share with me your ID contact n quotation if possible? I like the way he/she design for you. Very nice!

My email is irenechan80@gmail.com

Regards

Irene

Pmed have fun renovating! Edited by Xiej0007

Met up with tiler today as he wants to brief me on the issue of placing the wood-alike tiles in the "gong" style (Stairs/step style)

As the "plank" has a curve profile (the edge near the ends are thinner while the middle portion is thicker), if he place it in the "gong" style, there may be a risk of the planks being uneven. Furthermore, the floor of the kitchen has a slight gradient to assist the drainage of water, therefore the floor itself is not level. As a demo, he placed the planks on the living room floor and the unevenness is not so prominent.

Having seen his workmanship in the living room, and he gives me a gut feel that he's meticulous, I decided to take the risk and ask him to go ahead.

Today the tiler just remove the previous tiling work on the washing machine/fridge base/skirting and also apply the glue on the floor.

Tmr he will finish the overlay. Will see how it turn out tmr.

gallery_59873_7_60405.jpg

gallery_59873_7_610525.jpg

gallery_59873_7_418912.jpg