Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

The smooth progress is mainly cos of seeing your T-blog and you introducing the ID to us. Thanks again.

For your reno, at least everything is quite smooth and goes well.

How's your furnishing going? That's another exciting part cos it will really add character to the place.

Most welcome and glad my tblog was helpful! you must also have done homework through all the other tblogs too to have a smooth reno :)

I've bought all the furnishings I need for my house. Once I'm back in SG the goods will be delivered and I'll unpack my taobao stuff to deco the house. Hopefully they turn out as I envisioned!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

False ceiling and painting done!

So far we are quite satisfied with the false ceiling and painting.

The only thing we are abit apprehensive is that the living room main wall colour looks too white even though it is off-white brown. However we decided to stick to it as there is no better alternative colour and that the furniture which are mainly darker in colour tone will balance the whole feel.

Let the pictures do the talking!

Painting for the whole house

gallery_59873_8_170069.jpg

Living room:

Swansdown (Main wall and ceiling)/ Oyster Grey (False Ceiling)

gallery_59873_8_78822.jpg

gallery_59873_8_490664.jpg

Bedroom 1:

Ivory

gallery_59873_8_3366.jpg

Bedroom 2:

Cool Mint

gallery_59873_8_12895.jpg

MBR:

Putty (Main Wall)/ Maldives Sand (False Ceiling)

gallery_59873_8_62892.jpg

Parquet material is here!

Next week will be able to see the bedroom flooring get done! Shiok

gallery_59873_8_92511.jpg

After much nagging from my wife, we decided to do overlay for kitchen. Will be gg down Hafary with ID coming weekend to choose the tile.

We are quite fortunate to meet and get the right person for reno job. There is a small misunderstanding along the way, and the ID just very shuang kuai and absorb cost. There is no obligation for him to do so, but he just offer to go the extra mile and defuse the problem.

It is important to get the ID whom you can really respect and click with. It will really make the reno journey more smooth and enjoyable.

Hi, can I know what is your reno quotation and Your ID? Just bought a resale condo. My ID(not the one we met at expo, the one we talked to simply said she worked with this guy as an assistance and disappeared after 1st appointment) quotation is on the "very high" side. Willing to let go of my initial deposit of $3000 :angry2: . My email is joanjf@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi, can I know what is your reno quotation and Your ID? Just bought a resale condo. My ID(not the one we met at expo, the one we talked to simply said she worked with this guy as an assistance and disappeared after 1st appointment) quotation is on the "very high" side. Willing to let go of my initial deposit of $3000 :angry2: . My email is joanjf@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi singamas, pmed :)

Went up to see see look look tonight.

Pleasant surprise that the glass panel and shower screen are up.

Felt that our half wall abit low. But we insisted on it, so the responsibility lies on us. Feels abit like fish tank. Lol. Overall, we still quite like our half wall with the glass. Upz.

The parquet is done. Skirting almost done.

Left the lighting, study platform, tv console, and carpentry :)

gallery_59873_8_286351.jpg

gallery_59873_8_668845.jpg

gallery_59873_8_8004.jpg

Hi Xiej0007

Check with you. Doesn't your flat come with LAN line or you need to get your contractor to lay for you?

BTO flats now comes with LAN line but it is under utilised byusing it as telephone line. You have to convert those telephone ports to LAN points. Default only living room is LAN point. Dont need to ask contractor for it, you can find those people in facebook 'BTO networking'. Charges as per point basis.

Edited by Oscaroscar

The highly reinforce cardboard after reporting that a portion of the cardboard has torn off

gallery_59873_8_33128.jpg

The gas pipe structure

gallery_59873_8_4995.jpg

gallery_59873_8_6397.jpg

The inverted photo

gallery_59873_8_27039.jpg

gallery_59873_8_47131.jpg

Hi the gas piping is it do a U turn connection? If yes, why is it so? Is your ID suggested it?

Thanks