Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The project has been on going since end July.

For now, there are some issues to resolve. Nothing is on my mind except that I want to move in.

So pardon me if I dun reply to any pm.

Hi Xiej0007, hope you will resolve all the issues soon. When you have some time, would you mind sharing with me your shortlisted IDs and quotation pls? Thanks

Shall start with the bad experience first follow by the good ones.

Two things outstanding: Parquet and Painting

The parquet thing has been making me very very pissed. The first time round varnishing cant meet the standard, ask them to redo. The parquet flooring came back with more HOLES. Asked the parquet people to rectify, they just came and fill up with some wood filler and paint over it. Some holes are so bad that it sink. And they just painted over it and leave it as it is. Super unprofessional. Will find out more about the parquet company so that our path wont cross again in future.

Tmr my wife will be meeting the parquet people at our place to go through what needs to be done.

Let the pictures do the talking

gallery_59873_8_331517.jpg

gallery_59873_8_42702.jpg

gallery_59873_8_5611.jpg

gallery_59873_8_81975.jpg

gallery_59873_8_184170.jpg

The carpenter uncle and electrician did a good job. That is the consolation. If not for parquet and the sloppy painting, things will have gone smoothly.

Luckily the ID takes responsibility and said he will get it sorted out.

gallery_59873_8_71507.jpg

gallery_59873_8_188777.jpg

gallery_59873_8_92826.jpg

gallery_59873_8_86524.jpg

Hi there!

Im new to renotalk and was just reading at blog at the moment as I'll be getting my keys 1st quarter.

Just started reading your blog, love the design, cozy yet modern :)

As I'm still going through the blog, thought I'll just msg you first in case you check your inbox today. However it doesn't go through, not sure why.

Would you be able to help share you ID Name and contact ? From which ID company?

Do you mind sharing your detailed quotation as well? What I want is really close to yours and mine is also 5 rooms. Would like to know roughly what would each item cost to consider for my budgeting.

Appreciate your help and thanks a lot in advanced!!

Hi!

I love your wall - you can spin it around? That's awesome. Could I get your contractor's contacts and also quotation?

To be honest with the workmanship rendered you still want the contract quotation and contacts?

I always believe 'cheap doesnt mean good and good doesnt come cheap'

Edited by Freakerz

gallery_59873_8_222129.jpg

gallery_59873_8_217457.jpg

The altered tofu box which has the top flushing with the height of the boxes.

gallery_59873_8_144015.jpg

gallery_59873_8_129350.jpg

The aircon in your MBR, can it cool the bed area? have you tried? Seems like it is very near the wardrobe?