Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

The aircon in your MBR, can it cool the bed area? have you tried? Seems like it is very near the wardrobe?

I think cooling is not the main concern here, but condensation inside the wooden wardrobe. Mould will start growing very soon unless the A/C is not use. Just my 2cts...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The flooring defects look like they were caused by lack of careful protection during renovation. And the paint job looks bad. In this case, I will rather pay more to engage Nippon Paint themselves for the work.

Please PM the name of your ID.

Hi Xiej0007,

Can pm me the contact of your ID? I'm getting the keys to my yishun flat soon, and I also want to do the glass window for the kitchen like how u did yours. Thank you!

To be honest with the workmanship rendered you still want the contract quotation and contacts?

I always believe 'cheap doesnt mean good and good doesnt come cheap'

"Cheap doesnt mean good and good doesn't mean cheap"

Good, totally agreed. I always encourage high consumer spending to boost the economy.

The aircon in your MBR, can it cool the bed area? have you tried? Seems like it is very near the wardrobe?

I think cooling is not the main concern here, but condensation inside the wooden wardrobe. Mould will start growing very soon unless the A/C is not use. Just my 2cts...

Hi Hansamu and wyx, we tested the aircon in MBR and cooling is not an issue. The point about condensation is quite valid, will keep a close tab on the mould issue. Thanks for sharing

It has been a while since we last posted about the issues which pissed us off badly.

To be fair to the ID, he is able to get the parquet and painting people to rectify the issues before Christmas.

The feeling of spending time with family and frens in the new place during Christmas and New year is priceless.

Will be wrapping up this thread with an overall review after all the minor rectifications are done.

Guest Boon Kai

Hello! May I have the ID contact and quotation as well. Many thanks!

Love these lights! Hope they go well with the whole look. They remind me of the ones you see at Swensen's haha.

Fa,

thisbtotrendmustdie.wordpress.com

Hi xiej0007,

Could u share with me the detailed quotation and contact of your ID? My email is tan_ming_hao@hotmail.com

Thanks! Do update us now that u have moved in with some pics perhaps.