Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I'm looking to renovate my kitchen and toilet (non-bedroom attached) which will involves tearing/removing everything (such as the old kitchen cabinets, kitchen table tops, toilet's floor title, etc), however I'm unsure what's the average acceptable price range I should be looking at for such renovation work.

To be exact, I'm looking to replace my current kitchen furnishings with non-wood funishings (such as stainless steel).

Can anyone kindly share with me the average acceptable price range for such renovation work?

Edited by loftystew

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was at IMM to visit Hoe Kee a few weeks back. There was a shop 1-2 units beside them that sells some kind of modular kitchen cabinets that has stainless steel surface, etc. Very commercial kitchen look but quite stylish. I asked the sales lady, she said must get people to go your house measure then can quote. She didn't seem quite knowledgeable about it, but you can try go take a look...

• Like 2

you may want to explore taobao also. there are some threads on renotalk on purchasing household items from taobao. A lot cheaper than sg. they sell everything under the sun. i bought my 304 stainless steel toilet accessories from there too. waiting for the goods to arrive.

Just done up my kitchen and both bathroom which cost my hubby $16,888. Infact I really like my new looking kitchen and toilets now : )

I would think that anything around $20k will be reasonable for kitchen and 2 bathroom renovation.

• Like 1

Hi for normal single master bedroom toilet including new titles and basic & toilet bowl how much they will cost?

Guest Steven Ng

Just done up my kitchen and both bathroom which cost my hubby $16,888. Infact I really like my new looking kitchen and toilets now : )

I would think that anything around $20k will be reasonable for kitchen and 2 bathroom renovation.

that **** ex...

Hi for normal single master bedroom toilet including new titles and basic & toilet bowl how much they will cost?

$3.5K to 4K everything in for 1 toilet

$3.5K to 4K everything in for 1 toilet

seemed decent... somebody quoted me 5-6k.. is cement screed for the walls cheaper? rather than tiling

seemed decent... somebody quoted me 5-6k.. is cement screed for the walls cheaper? rather than tiling

Price depends on range of tiles u choose. I don't think it's recommended to do cement screed in toilet. Easy to get mould growth compared to tiles

Hi

would u be able to share which contractor your hubby used? Cheers.

I'm looking to renovate my kitchen and toilet (non-bedroom attached) which will involves tearing/removing everything (such as the old kitchen cabinets, kitchen table tops, toilet's floor title, etc), however I'm unsure what's the average acceptable price range I should be looking at for such renovation work.

To be exact, I'm looking to replace my current kitchen furnishings with non-wood funishings (such as stainless steel).

Can anyone kindly share with me the average acceptable price range for such renovation work?

i just did something similar last year, they would provide you with a onsite quotation with no obligation, i would say it's quality work? they provide free quotation, i was being a little picky throughout hence a good price was given i think... = ) hehe recommend you do the same.. here's contact, derrick@sourceworkzpl.com