Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, very nice design so far! I'm very interested with your ID could you PM me please. As my BTO is coming soon will need to source for ID Thank you so much!

Edited by Charlenelch

Dear lookaround

I chanced upon your reno thread and I was wondering if you could share the contact/name of the ID you engaged.

Thank you! :)

PS. I am unable to PM you. Anyone with lookaround's ID care to share/PM me as well? I appreciate it!

Hi, can I have your contractor's no? And how much you had spend for this renno?

TanYuTing, have drop you a pm, i spend less than 15k.(Inclusive of additional works such as 7ft of kitchen cabinet and 6 ft wardrobe)

Love your new home! Please PM me your quote and contacts for ID. Many thanks.

pfrank, thank you, have drop you a pm as well. Anyway my flat is simply furnished.

Hi, can pm your chosen contractor contact please?

fazlyn3103, have dropped you a pm.

Hi, was not able to PM you. Could you pm your ID contact details? Thanks!

LilElfy, have send u a pm for the id details.

Hi, can you please PM me your ID's contact too? Thank you so much!

estelledream, drop you a pm.

Hi, very nice design so far! I'm very interested with your ID could you PM me please. As my BTO is coming soon will need to source for ID Thank you so much!

Charlenelch, thanks. have send you a pm. Anyway my flat is renovated with no theme, glad that you like the design.

Hi,

May I have your ID contact as well? Thanks , your PM is full

Thanks

nutty

nutty, sure, i have send you a pm.

Dear lookaround

I chanced upon your reno thread and I was wondering if you could share the contact/name of the ID you engaged.

Thank you! :)

PS. I am unable to PM you. Anyone with lookaround's ID care to share/PM me as well? I appreciate it!

prostcode, have send you a pm as well.

Apologies if the replies seemed abit templated, anyway do ensure that you understand the quote you are signing and remember to bargain or negotiate with any IDs/Contractor for a better quote. Too busy and lazy

Can pm me ur id contact , i have same floor plan as u how much spend in all ? I just going get key

Edited by newppl

Can pm me ur id contact , i have same floor plan as u how much spend in all ? I just going get key

Less than 15k (all in), could be 3 k cheaper if i never do the daybed, partition wall and kitchen cabinet. Would appreciate if you read through my post .

Hi,

Can pm me your ID contact? Thanks

pm send.

Hi.. Can i hav ur ID contact?

PM send

Hi, can you please PM me your ID's contact too? Thank you so much!

PM send

Sharing some of my DIY tasks, as it seemed for the past weeks i have been sharing ID contacts.

Previously or few months back, i was looking around and searching for various windows film contractors to give a quote for my flat. In the end, i was quoted about average of $300++ for the 3 rooms. But since i have too much free time on my hands, i decide to diy myself.

My first attempt, there are alot of imperfections in my first attempt. From the applying , pasting and cutting processes, end up with wastage of some loose pieces of window films which are odd size or too small to be use again. the imperfection could be seen by enlarging the picture, i would probably redo this again when i am bought.

gallery_59794_10_48707.jpg

My 2nd attempt and subsequent attempt was much better, as i fine-tune and improvise with some diy "tools", resulting in a much smoother cut and application of the film in the process.

gallery_59794_10_135225.jpg

The whole diy window film for my flat, cost about $70. (Windows film cost about $50, the rest of the costs are for the materials for cleaning the windows, but in the end i realize, it is actually not required after some fine-tune in my process.)The tools are just good to have, so it would probably cost less than $50 to diy windows film on your own which i believe should be the cost price of windows film contractors.

To those who attempt to DIY,

1)please dun fix your windows grilles first, apply the first film before you get contractors to install grilles, if not you will have a harder time installing and cutting it due to the frame of the grilles.

2)please clean your windows inner side thoroughly before you apply and ensure that you have patience and time for it.

Pro of DIY film

1)More design,materials and pattern to choose from

2)Definitely much cheaper, cost about less than a fraction of what i was quoted.

3)Feel proud to see my own handiwork

4)Self-customization

Cons

1)Time consuming

2)Need to clean your windows and own mess afterwards.

:bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: After completing the of my film, One fine day, when i was at AMK Central, i notice that the shops there are selling windows film at about $2 per box. :jail: , which is much cheaper. Although i am not sure about the quality and design.

• Like 1