Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

May I have the contact of your ID as well? Thanks.

Contact shared.

Right now i am thinking if i should also embark on DIY for storeroom rack.

The price quote for a standard boltless L-shared range from $260 - > $400.(Different materials),

Most rack contractors seam to have carry either 1 type of rack , thus limiting the level of customization one can have. Still considering if DIY for this will cost much cheaper like the film. :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Contact shared.

The price quote for a standard boltless L-shared range from $260 - > $400.(Different materials),

Most rack contractors seam to have carry either 1 type of rack , thus limiting the level of customization one can have. Still considering if DIY for this will cost much cheaper like the film. :dunno:

I think this is quite standard. Giant sell such racks too and they cost around 200 as well.

Contact shared.

You can get those botless from some hardware shop.

They sell in standard size and you can fix them up yourself, need to self collect too.

I think i got mine for around $140 - 0.9m (L) x 0.6m (W) x 1.8m (H)

(*A bit forgot on the sizing but shd be similar to this)

Hi Lookaround, Appreciate if you PM me your ID/Capenter contact & quotation as well. Thank you in advance.

PM sent, please check,

You can get those botless from some hardware shop.

They sell in standard size and you can fix them up yourself, need to self collect too.

I think i got mine for around $140 - 0.9m (L) x 0.6m (W) x 1.8m (H)

(*A bit forgot on the sizing but shd be similar to this)

does it include the wood plank or metal base ? what is the load per level ? Somehow your $140 seems abit steep from what i have gather if it does not include free delivery and installation. What color ?

Hi lookaround can kindly share with me your id contact too for reference thank.

done

Hi there, mind if you could share with me your ID contact and email pls?

done

did you buy any LED downlights. Is your window contractor reliable

there is no false ceiling in my flat, so not much led downlight, however i bought my LED spotllight from ikea.

Hi lookaround, can you also share to me your id designer contact? My email is keep_smiling1101@yahoo.com.vn . Thanks a lot

done.

Some sharing on how to get the best electronics deal.(TV,washing machine, fridge and etc Excluding aircon).

1) Walk around a few store like Mega Discount store, gain city, harvey norman, courts and visit the expo when there is special sale.

This is to search for the ideal model if you dun't have one in mind and have a feel of the general pricing of all the major retailer. (You will be surprise that the same model can varies from at 49-3xx and some retailers have additional charges for delivery and installation which is not shown on the item.

Do not be in a rush to buy during those electronics fair thinking that you clinch a good deal as the price of all these goods is almost fixed, so if you go asking around another retailer you will get the same or even cheaper than those in the fair. Therefore, doing the ground work would prevent from being chopped in those fair.

take note of the freebies in each retailers and before you commit, do ask the sales person as sometimes the freebies is from the distro and either the sales person is trying to 'eat' your freebies or they are not aware.

If you are lazy to go down to all the retailers, take note of the model you fancy and give each retailer a call to request for a quote.

Getting the best deal, go to the retailer of your choice and if the price of the model you are looking at is more expensive then retailer M which you have source around , ask the sales personnel to match the price , if he/she doesn't, call up the other shops to do a price match.

Note: By doing this, you will observe that usually 2 retailers will have the same lowest price and the rest of the retailers's prices are pretty jacked up alot.

Please note for big retailer like Harvey Norman,Courts and Best Denki please note that not all the outlets offer competitive pricing. Eg. Yishun outlet might not buldge even a dollar off but however at milenia walk, you can shave off few dollars off the mark.

Edited by lookaround

• Like 1

Greetings lookaround,

Can kindy pass me your ID contact?

Does your ID have a website?

My scope of work is similer to yours but quote I got is sooo high :(

Thanks in advance :)

Regards

Simple13

Hi lookaround, appreciate if you can PM me your ID/Capenter contact & quotation as well. Thanks mate!

check your pm, i have post my quotation minus the additonal stuff in another thread.

Hi lookaround, appreciate if you can PM me your ID/Capenter contact & quotation as well. Thanks mate!

check your pm, you need to refer to the other thread started by me where consist of the 3 competitive quotes i manage to get.

Hi lookaround,

Can I have the contact for your ID 3??

sure.

Greetings lookaround,

Can kindy pass me your ID contact?

Does your ID have a website?

My scope of work is similer to yours but quote I got is sooo high :(

Thanks in advance :)

Regards

Simple13

Have dropped you a pm.

The last i heard from him (2mths back) about his coy website is that it is in progress.

Not sure of your exact scope, could it be the materials used or you never give the id/contractor a budget to work with or you quote the id a big budget therefore he decided to quote you higher ?

Please do remember to negotiate the price before you signed up any renovation package or quote 'competitive" quote from other ids to get the better deal.