Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ariffinaldo

Towards My Dream & Cosy Home!

Finally i have sold off my 4 room Flat in Tampines. I am looking for an affordable EA or a 5 room flat in Tampines.

I have found 2 that i like and i am looking at their Floor Plans and am choosing and planning which will be better. Cant wait to buy and Start my Renovation Journey.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

gallery_20829_3_14277.jpg

5-Room 125sqm

gallery_20829_3_66391.jpg

EA - 146sqm

These are the 2 units which i am considering.

I hope to have a HT room. But i am not that good with sound engineering. Any ideas here from the sound senseis will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ariffinaldo

After Much discussion, I have made my choice and bought a flat. I will begin my renovations in Mid-August. I am in the midst of getting IDs. I was wonder whether anyone had installed a water filtration system for the kitchen pipes for drinking water. Any recommendations. I would rather have one that its done all internally and when i open my tap, i get the filtered water. Appreciate all help.

gallery_20829_3_72446.jpg

My New 5 Room Flat.. I have many ideas but not sure whether they are feasible.

Very nice floorplan. Interesting to see what the design outcome will be. anyways i believe i do see filtration systems that are mounted below the sink, so not visible as compared to those mounted directly to the tap. however i believe its one system per outlet, so if u have 3 taps, u gonna need 3 filters.

I had one main filter system that filter water from the main then distribute to the house.

i stopped using it after a month. Why ? because the filter reduces the water pressure in the house a lot.

You can check Hyflux out or there is this shop in Ubi, beside Tilam King (they sell Ion water filter system and its a standalone tap)

Any big difference in utilities bills from change from normal gas stove to the modern electrical kind. I am thinking of the electrical one as it would look more sleek and easier to clean but am unsure whether is gas cheaper then electricity.

Any big difference in utilities bills from change from normal gas stove to the modern electrical kind. I am thinking of the electrical one as it would look more sleek and easier to clean but am unsure whether is gas cheaper then electricity.

Gas is definitely cheaper than electricity

Its been a while since my last post. I have finally made my choice for my ID. I will be getting my keys next Monday and will post pictures regards to my reno Journey shortly.

• Like 1