Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone, im in love with the vinyl woody texture and the rubbery feel when i step on it, but however after reading a lot of info here shared by fellow renotalk members, i feel there is a need to look more into which brand is good. I asked evorich during the recent expo and they quoted me $6.20 which is still quite ex to me.Supreme the cheapest $5.50 but not much choice i visited inovar as well and they quoted me $7plus if im not mistaken. However theirs is

not the click and lock system, which they claim to be not good cos can c gaps.

May i know how true is this, anybody used Evorich or Innovar Vinyl care to share?

CLick and lock or the normal ones better.

Also i asked my contractor and he said he using ACE for my vinyl floor from US and says that its

much cheaper. Anybody had used this brand before. I cant find much about this brand for the reviews.

THank you in advance!

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

99% of all resilient floors all over the world are using a click system technology.I will say as what was being mention Inovar resilient floor without the click joint is considered as primitive technology.Its akin to a door lock without the lock sets.Evorich vinyl floor is to me by far the most reliable outstanding floor,only the price is a factor.The rest of the brands are all just tag alongs and unknown in their longevity.If budget doesn't permit,you should consider to use laminate flooring which is a bit more affordable.Just my 2 cents worth.

I went to Oriqin and they quoted me $4.80 psf w/o skirting.. anyone use them before?

Evorich quoted me $5.80 psf w/o skirting due to some group buy thingy for my BTO...

@battleangel thanks for ur opinion.appreciate it. :)

@raydon You asked for vinyl or laminate from evorich. If vinyl how did u get the low price. Who quoted u? Can explain more abt the group buy? Thanks...

Anyone heard of Ace for vinyl flooring? My contractor offering me this. Its much cheaper but quality wise im not sure.

@battleangel thanks for ur opinion.appreciate it. :)

@raydon You asked for vinyl or laminate from evorich. If vinyl how did u get the low price. Who quoted u? Can explain more abt the group buy? Thanks...

Anyone heard of Ace for vinyl flooring? My contractor offering me this. Its much cheaper but quality wise im not sure.

It is the price for vinyl.. I just mentioned the name of my BTO and he say this is the 'group buy' price for my BTO..

I'm also not sure how this 'group buy' thing works, but seems like a few of my neighbors knew about this when i ask around on facebook later on...

I was skeptical about vinyl but was pleasantly surprised when I went to visit a home where this was installed. Seems that there is no downside except that the owner will know that it is not wood.

Hi guys,

I'm a supplier for laminate, vinyl and decking (outdoor) flooring. As what battleangel said, vinyls on the market are usually equipped with locking system already. But to shed a little more light on this, if the locking is good, there won't be gaps etc, unless its designed to do so. As for the glue down version of vinyl, I won't say its primitive, its just that the cost to manufacture these vinyl are cheaper compared to locking types, and usually its also thinner, cost aside, always go for those with locking.

If budget is an issue, you could always consider laminate, however the main concern here is water damage. Fret not, we do offer waterproof laminate (not vinyl). Our product offering ranges from the double laminate technology all the way to waterproof laminate (not vinyl).

If you have any queries or doubts, please feel free to contact me, its feedback and comments that enable us to learn more and give better and more constructive feedbacks.

Cheers,

Sheridan

Hi All, i just done up my 3 room resale @ Geylang Bahru. I also did use VINYL Flooring for my bedroom, the price i see from my contractor dosen't seems to be so ex le. I was quoted $4 psf exclude Skirting . There is also alot design for us to choose from. Took me awhile to do homework to find this contractor.

Can pm me for contacts. Abit abit save can save alot:)

Hope everyone have a smooth and happy Renovate:)

Boy,Sheridan you sound like promoting the now recently defunct Floor Depot Spore products.Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't those waterproof flooring products you are referring to originate from China or Malaysia?If it's China made,forget it.In any case,its a combustible product since it's made of wood composites.I doubt its BCA approved.

Well Battleangel, I'm not sure by what you mean defunct, however a few toilet jobs since 2011 never had any problems with it, in fact there were 3 customers who came back and insisted on the same product for their new home. We also supply to 2 renowned ID Firms, where one of the is an International ID.

Oh I see,that's fantastic.Can they be installed for outdoor areas?Since it's waterproof.The company still exist?Heard it closed down already.And why in the world will you put those in the toilet?Only half past six designers will use those in the toilets.Else wise,why would public toilets have tiles instead of the all waterproof laminate floor?And yup,country of origin please?Will like to google to see the manufacturing plant of this waterproof laminate floor.

Hi,

We signed up for Evorich pkg during their anniversary at S$6.50 psf including GST. Comes with lifetime warranty. Has paid S$500 for the deposit. We have decided to use homogenous tiles instead as this is preferred by my in-laws as we are staying together. Willing to let go at S$450.

Interested parties, please pm or email me at dafenni19@gmail.com.

Thanks!