Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

My ID recommended us the loftworx vinyl glue type from weiley carpet.sg. hows it? Its 2mm only, im worried over the quality & cost. Hope some1 can shed some light here,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello,

Some recommend LURF - LaVie Ultimate Resilient Flooring (LURF) from Floor xpert.

Some said HERF- High End Resilient Flooring (HERF) from Evorich is best.

Could anyone please recommend me which one is better,!!!

Thank you so much,

May

Depend on whichever way you look at it,both are essentially the same stuff,in short vinyl/pvc floors.To some country of origin is important.Question is,how detrimental it is to health safety in view of toxic emission inhaling.

I just completed my 5 room resale flat, i was skeptical about Vinyl Flooring, Thus i followed the trend and i gotten Mr. Aaron to quote for me, i am very please with his service and back end product support, the out come of my flooring is absolutely beautiful. I strongly recommend people to use vinyl flooring, or perhaps if you want, you can look for Mr. Aaron from CME CORPORATION.

Edited by Sean91

There is a vinyl flooring from Korea.The company is CME selling at $3.00/sq ft.Is it good ?

Hey! yes it's good! i just completed my 5 room flat resale renovation, CME Corporation done the vinyl flooring, if you need, you can look for Mr. Aaron Ng. you wont regret.

i used superclik flooring from CnK , very nice and they completed the installation with one day for my 4room flat, total 3 bedroom.

I like it.

So easy to maintain.

Hi everyone, we have just installed Evorich Vinyl Flooring - Amsterdam Eggshell series a few weeks ago.

However, we noticed some planks had white squiggly lines that go against the grain patterns, while some planks had normal grain patterns.
The white squiggly lines actually looked like manufacturing defects to me. 

May I know if anyone encountered similar issues?

P/S: My apologies, I am relatively new to the forum and could not attach the pictures onto the thread > <

On 2/23/2016 at 5:11 PM, bingbing88 said:

Anyone heard of ecopluz? apparently they sell 6mm thick vinyls at 6.26 psf i/c skirting.

And can i ask if there are any labour cost involved?

On 2/23/2016 at 5:11 PM, bingbing88 said:

Anyone heard of ecopluz? apparently they sell 6mm thick vinyls at 6.26 psf i/c skirting.

And can i ask if there are any labour cost involved?

Hey, i think you can contact REMOVED and look for aaron. i just completed my 5 room resales flooring not long ago, the price is good and the material and assurance from him is positive. just sharing :) good luck anyway!!

22 minutes ago, Sean91 said:

Hey, i think you can contact cme corporation and look for aaron. i just completed my 5 room resales flooring not long ago, the price is good and the material and assurance from him is positive. just sharing :) good luck anyway!!

Honestly i think CME is good, though they are low profile, but you can trust on them especially aaron, he is knowledgeable and indeed a good sales person that only provide you what you need to. so people if needed vinyl floor. look for cme and ask for aaron service. 

22 minutes ago, Sean91 said:

Hey, i think you can contact cme corporation and look for aaron. i just completed my 5 room resales flooring not long ago, the price is good and the material and assurance from him is positive. just sharing :) good luck anyway!!

you can find 1 of the distributor in malaysia , johore. whatsapp his num 0163952554 bryan . The cheapest and good quality vinyl floor imported from korea. cant upload our photo here dont know why.