Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Saw reports and articles that vinyl has health risk due to the chemical used? Any views on this?

so far all the ids recommend homo tiles and vinyl to me. If really got health risk is a big no

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 17 June 2014 at 5:08 PM, King1916 said:

Hi All, i just done up my 3 room resale @ Geylang Bahru. I also did use VINYL Flooring for my bedroom, the price i see from my contractor dosen't seems to be so ex le. I was quoted $4 psf exclude Skirting . There is also alot design for us to choose from. Took me awhile to do homework to find this contractor.

Can pm me for contacts. Abit abit save can save alot:)

Hope everyone have a smooth and happy Renovate:)

Hi, can email me ur flooring contact to nas1788@hotmail.com? Thanks!

Does anyone of you who have done up vinyl flooring, feel the vinyl like a bit thin when walk on it? Also got the feel like the floor is very uneven. It's not like walking on a solid surface.

Has any of you guys laid the CLICKMASTER resilient vinyl flooring from Korea, any reviews?

1) how much was the quotation psf (inclusive of gst) ? 

2) wear layer of 0.3 - 0.5mm?

3) does it wear and scratch easily? 

4) eco-friendly? 

Thanks

Hi, I just got a quotation from my ID for my resale. There's an item of "self smoothing compound to receive new vinly floor". Is this a norm and required? Are those quotation stated by everyone inclusive or exclude this item? TIA