Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HLG

Need Recommended Ids For Minor Renovation Of My Rental Condo Unit

Hi all,

I need recommendation on IDs to carry out minor renovations to my 2-bedroom condo unit which had been rented out for the last 16 years. I need a ID who is reliable, responsible and will give me best value for my money. The main works include : 2 toilets and replacement of kitchen cabinets.

Also, I need advise on the following :

- what is a reasonable package price for the above ?

- what is a reasonable payment terms from IDs ?

- and the duration for performing the main scope of works ?

Thank you.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just be prepared that most of the companies will charge a premium on condo pricing. so u cannot be using HDB pricing to compare with condo pricing.

reasonable package really depends on what u want for the toilets. hack? overlay? change all accessories? concealed piping? etc etc

reasonable payment? I believe u are looking at monthly instalment? but unfortunately, most companies will only do work in progress payment. for instalments, u have to go to the banl.

duration, can be 1-1.5 months at most, depending on whether u doing hacking or overlaying.

• Like 1

Hi, u can probably consider my ID, Johnson from Dream Innovatus home. He has about 7 yrs of experience. He has done up my house nicely and is very patient and understanding. His prices are reasonable and will try to work within your budget. Johnson was recommended by my Uncle. Initially i was skeptical, but throughout the process, he has proved to be a capable and sincere ID. And has taught me many things about renovations. U can PM me for his contact.

Hi Kangaroo,

Thanks for your advice. I am okay with overlaying the existing wall tiles and the renovation for the toilets are complete overhaul. As for payment terms, I would like to find out what is a reasonable payment terms, eg

• 10% down payment
  • ?? per milestone completed
  • 10% upon final completion

I got 1 prospective ID quoting 50% upon commencement of work, I believe this is unreasonable, right ?

Hi, u can probably consider my ID, Johnson from Dream Innovatus home. He has about 7 yrs of experience. He has done up my house nicely and is very patient and understanding. His prices are reasonable and will try to work within your budget. Johnson was recommended by my Uncle. Initially i was skeptical, but throughout the process, he has proved to be a capable and sincere ID. And has taught me many things about renovations. U can PM me for his contact.

Can PM me his contact?