Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goht

Bad Experience With Colorbox

Engaged Colorbox for the reno of my 5-room Flat in Seng Kang East last year. During the design and consultation, everything went well with my ID - Jacky.

However, when the reno project starts, things start to happen.

1. Uneven tiling of my brick wall with different color tone bricks from the supplier.

2. Painting is horrible - wall and ceiling is not smoothen before painting, no base coat... paint started peeling off

3. They did not drill the base track to fix the barn door... it was just glued onto the floor and it came off

4. Tile stain, never rectify

5. Carpentary works was not good etc......

It was very frustrating to deal with this company. So my point is, don't engage them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Engaged Colorbox for the reno of my 5-room Flat in Seng Kang East last year. During the design and consultation, everything went well with my ID - Jacky.

However, when the reno project starts, things start to happen.

1. Uneven tiling of my brick wall with different color tone bricks from the supplier.

2. Painting is horrible - wall and ceiling is not smoothen before painting, no base coat... paint started peeling off

3. They did not drill the base track to fix the barn door... it was just glued onto the floor and it came off

4. Tile stain, never rectify

5. Carpentary works was not good etc......

It was very frustrating to deal with this company. So my point is, don't engage them.

can post pictures?