Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linsullen

Haulage Works

My id charged me $800 for haulage, but i heard from some people and some ids that you can go to hdb and its cheaper? Because in the end they will still need to through HDB for haulage. Is it true. How do we go about it, call them or go there, do we need to bring anything like quotation.

Im only doing kitchen cabinet, false ceiling, and vinyl flooring for my reno. Do we still need to pay for so much haulage. Somebody pls advise. Im really blur. Thanks in advance. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

it depends on which area.

some new estate like sembawang, the haulage is done by HDB contractors. others will be done directly by the company that is renovating your house.

ok, so my hubby called town council and they said the number for haulage is at our lift lobby, but when we went there there is no such number.The board was almost empty... How come they cant give us the number directly on the phone. Anybody knows the haulage number for BTO Greenleaf? Please share with me. Thanks!

The number at the Lobby Lift is not from Town Council.

I am also from Greenleaf.

I had called Town council before, They do not provide Haulage anymore as tampines are mature estate.

You hve to engage contractor on your own.

My ID also charge $800

Oki i got the number of mr yip, the uncle incharge of haulage.kitchen haulage is $200. I asked what about the false ceiling n other carpentry work? He said the contractor doing it is responsible to clear and i should not be charged for that. Which was what i thought in the first place.

• Like 1

i tried before doing myself. wah, very siong ah!! dismantle a wardrobe. looks easy, but actually, those wooden panel **** heavy. !!!

good experience, can try, but strongly dont advise. while dismantling, total damage : i got a splinter in my palm, while my friend got scratched a few time by nails protuding out of the wooden boards :(

All this job have to let contractor do it... not so easy...

unless u just throw few small cabinet or sofa, can ask block cleaner (banggala) at your area help u... give them small angpao or food! :sport-smiley-018: they will very happy!

This haulage fee how could we confirm are bill to us the correct amount? Even there are no hacking still have to pay haulage?

Could someone advise would it be cheaper to go HDB directly or the ID contractor to provide?