Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WengLinJie

Hdb Resale 3-Room, Thung's

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

gallery_61328_372_27701.jpg

Kompacplus Worktop

Ikea Grundtal Kitchen series

you had your hob so close to a carpentry? that's a laminate or kompac top? if its a laminate with plywood backing, i will be worry that it wont last with it being so close to flame and there could be a worry abt fire hazard.

yar. told id. will do changes to it. we try to use only the right hob, since we are not heavy cooker.

you had your hob so close to a carpentry? that's a laminate or kompac top? if its a laminate with plywood backing, i will be worry that it wont last with it being so close to flame and there could be a worry abt fire hazard.

So it considered finally over. After many sorry-s & psps-es for delaying minor touch ups.

My house is currently without a unit-number plate, with cracked floors and existing sharp edges pending for "touch-up" which I still dunno when ("tmr? next week? maybe?").

Anyway, I want to SAY that

MY electrician is SUPER freaking good!!! LOVE him MAX. He did the fan, some added cove lightings and some of my Taobao wall decor on behalf of the ID's electrician (because the person never exist?). Its a RIGHT choice to find our own electrician. He will pop-by my place randomly to check on my renovation progress. I bump into him twice in my new place and he said he was nearby so he came up to see if there is anything he could do (no one ask him to). Even before we start our renovation, (those "empty" weeks waiting for the hacking approval from HDB) he went up few times to see if anything can be done instead of us having to call him up. Super nice and proactive guy (boss). Also, his answers to our requests is either "ok, can" or "nope, cannot", no complaints and no excuses which I appreciate loads. Thumbs UP!

Edited by WengLinJie

• Like 3

Can I have your electrician's contact? Thanks.

So it considered finally over. After many sorry-s & psps-es for delaying minor touch ups.

My house is currently without a unit-number plate, with cracked floors and existing sharp edges pending for "touch-up" which I still dunno when ("tmr? next week? maybe?").

MY electrician is SUPER freaking good!!! LOVE him MAX. He did the fan, some added cove lightings and some of my Taobao wall decor on behalf of the ID's electrician (because the person never exist?). Its a RIGHT choice to find our own electrician. He will pop-by my place randomly to check on my renovation progress. I bump into him twice in my new place and he said he was nearby so he came up to see if there is anything he could do (no one ask him to). Even before we start our renovation, (those "empty" weeks waiting for the hacking approval from HDB) he went up few times to see if anything can be done instead of us having to call him up. Super nice and proactive guy (boss). Also, his answers to our requests is either "ok, can" or "nope, cannot", no complaints and no excuses which I appreciate loads. Thumbs UP!

Can I not pay my ID the last payment?

He is supposed to complete my renovation before lunar 7mth.
I have been disappointed way too much. I will just skipped all the unhappiness felt before and during the start of my renovation. Cos the house is quite pretty now. BUT the final touch up? Delay and giving all sorts of excuses on the day itself. Only to find out things are not done on the day itself. "forget date is the most common excuse", "cant make it due to another site", "my mistake, i'm sorry". WHY KEEP SAYING SORRY WHEN YOU CAN JUST PUT IN MORE EFFORT TO GET THINGS DONE.

13 August i asked last of the last last? yes. BUT when no one turns up. I call than I know the tiler stuck at another site. I SPENT MY PRECIOUS DAY WAITING FOR WHO? :curse:

18 august say the coming wednesday want everything settle for me.
21 thursday evening, tiler came. but when i called than I know carpenter and painter never come.
22nd august say 23rd saturday 3pm. pls pls pls pls pls last last last.

ok saturday cannot, nvr mind.

tell me the date. tuesday 26 august. phone not picked up, cos landed himself in hospital. (overwork by taking up too many projects right?)

BY THIS WEEKEND? how many by tomorrow by this week by next week I have heard. I gotten my keys 7th of May, I signed my contract with them 9 of April. :jawdrop:

I am so PISSED. :curse::curse:

September 1st, not done, I will be back cursing.

Can I not pay my ID the last payment?

He is supposed to complete my renovation before lunar 7mth.

I have been disappointed way too much. I will just skipped all the unhappiness felt before and during the start of my renovation. Cos the house is quite pretty now. BUT the final touch up? Delay and giving all sorts of excuses on the day itself. Only to find out things are not done on the day itself. "forget date is the most common excuse", "cant make it due to another site", "my mistake, i'm sorry". WHY KEEP SAYING SORRY WHEN YOU CAN JUST PUT IN MORE EFFORT TO GET THINGS DONE.

13 August i asked last of the last last? yes. BUT when no one turns up. I call than I know the tiler stuck at another site. I SPENT MY PRECIOUS DAY WAITING FOR WHO? :curse:

18 august say the coming wednesday want everything settle for me.

21 thursday evening, tiler came. but when i called than I know carpenter and painter never come.

22nd august say 23rd saturday 3pm. pls pls pls pls pls last last last.

ok saturday cannot, nvr mind.

tell me the date. tuesday 26 august. phone not picked up, cos landed himself in hospital. (overwork by taking up too many projects right?)

BY THIS WEEKEND? how many by tomorrow by this week by next week I have heard. I gotten my keys 7th of May, I signed my contract with them 9 of April. :jawdrop:

I am so PISSED. :curse::curse:

September 1st, not done, I will be back cursing.

Sorry to hear that .

How much payment are left to be given to the ID ?

Hi, chanced upon yr blog and saw we have a similar unit layout. Sorry to hear all your frustrating moments with the irresponsible ID. Hope you can get all the hiccups sorted out soon. I am still looking for a suitable ID and thinking of how to do up the kitchen as I think the kitchen is quite short and narrow. Do you mind posting more pictures of your kitchen. I am having a headache of where to put my fridge, washing machine etc. like to get some ideas from you. Thank you

Hi, chanced upon yr blog and saw we have a similar unit layout. Sorry to hear all your frustrating moments with the irresponsible ID. Hope you can get all the hiccups sorted out soon. I am still looking for a suitable ID and thinking of how to do up the kitchen as I think the kitchen is quite short and narrow. Do you mind posting more pictures of your kitchen. I am having a headache of where to put my fridge, washing machine etc. like to get some ideas from you. Thank you

gallery_61328_372_166960.jpg

gallery_61328_372_7895.jpg

gallery_61328_372_150262.jpg

gallery_61328_372_63874.jpg

Will try to upload more photos soon.

Although my house is very pretty now, there are many things that could be better (before they are left with no other choice).

They are price-reasonable but not "normal" forgetful. If your project is not my type of tiny 3-room HDB, you might get to see more of their efforts.

When I say "their", refers to the whole team, the company, tiler, carpenter, painter etc.

When you dont think you can, say so. Sorry seems to be the hardest easiest word for people who didnt care.

may I have your electrician contact please?