Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WengLinJie

Hdb Resale 3-Room, Thung's

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not sure how much left. Haven received his final calculations (due to some credit note). I guess should be 2 or 3 thousand.

so little..i think not much use as a negotiation card..

Yamaha, hubby likes it. He rarely gives his opinion on things that we should buy.

We got it. This is considered our first "electrical appliances" purchase. Courts Expo Fair. :yamseng:

gallery_61328_372_43879.jpg

We spotted this fridge at nex courts first, selling for $699. I decided for the bottom freezer when I read an article online.

http://home.howstuffworks.com/appliances/new/advantage-to-bottom-freezer-refrigerators.htm

Expo fair Gain city, Cheaper by $40 and a chance to win Mazda 3. Sold! Bought! :sport-smiley-003:

gallery_61328_372_29844.jpg

9 KG top load washer. Ex-National Brand = Panasonic. Should be good enough. :notti:

gallery_61328_372_7457.jpg

The drama on that day after RHB banker "tricked" us. Bank doesnt open on public holidays, naive me thinking that bankers who do loans works 24/7. We arranged a meetup at his bank in the morning, he called about 1pm or 2pm saying he just wake up. :no: After being pissed we saw the exact same air-con that ID is getting for us (from gain city) being cheaper by few hundreds. After a few " :dunno: "calls, we happily bought it from expo (for the chances of mazda). I realised that his contacts is not from gain city, just that he showed me the model printout is from gain city. Anyway, all is good, money saved. :sport-smiley-018:

gallery_61328_372_23787.jpg

We didnt take any photo for the 47" LG cinema smart whatever blah blah blah TV.

It was from gain city expo fair hourly special, 5 sets only, if u want it then "snatch the paper". my hubby got the 36% of that piece of paper. Their sales tactic works. They managed to sell more than 5 sets.

I bet that exact same TV is selling even cheaper 2 months later. Tio "tempted".

Hi, can I know how much you paid for the Yamaha set? what the model?

Can anyone tell me if my kitchen carpentry soft-closing brand is not using the brand blum as agreed, approx how much $ should my ID credit note back to me?

My wardrobe internal carcass is not color PVC as agreed, approx how much $ should be credit-ed back to me?

My dressing table drawers is not using soft-closing as agreed, approx how much $ should be credit-ed back to me?

Hi WengLin

Thanks for the pictures of your kitchen, great help. Sorry you have to go through all the mess your reno company is giving you. Hope everything will be resolve soon and get your money back.

Can I also ask you for your electrican's contact as I find the one my ID refers to is quite expensive and I am trying to get an alternative quote. Thank you.

heya! will you be able to post a pic of your full bathroom? did you hack down the wall in between the WC and shower area and open it up from the master bed room?

your house looks great btw!

Edited by trishting

gallery_61328_372_26752.jpg

gallery_61328_372_54237.jpg

gallery_61328_372_23409.jpg

heya! will you be able to post a pic of your full bathroom? did you hack down the wall in between the WC and shower area and open it up from the master bed room?

your house looks great btw!

Hi.. love ur shower area... looks amazing.

btw, can I have your electrician contact nos as the price for electric works quoted by ID is expensive?

Do you need to coordinate between id n electrician when to.install electric points etc?