Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, lynnzlq may i know where and how much you purchase the short retro chair and how much is your door gate can i have the contractor contact as i kinna like retro items thank ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Lynn, love your place. It's so beautiful.

Your PM is full so I have to ask my questions here :

May I know if you used an ID or just direct to contractor? Does he do carpentry works?

May I also have the contacts for your sofa and gate? They were too cool to resist.

Would you mind if I ask you how much your reno cost?

Thanks a lot

Hi lynnzlq !

Could u let me know your contractor contact and where did you get ya sofa customized? How's the quality of the sofa?

Thanks

I like your cement wall, it feels very Ace Hotel! Ace Hotels actually inspires the "industrial" part of my design.

May I have the contact of your contractor. Thank you very much. :)

Edited by mrsjimmymare

hi lynnziq

hows your chesterfield doing, totally in love with chesterfield and agreed tt locus habitat too pricey. chanced upon http://www.timelesschesterfields.com, wondering if its the same company you ordered from.

which leather do you using, and mind letting me know your shipping costs and total cost?

pls pm me as your inbox is full. thanks

Hi All, thanks for the sharing. Happy to say that we managed to recreate that nice screed walls through the inspirations from here. For our new house, we will be getting our old contractor/designer to apply it to certain parts of the area. We are all very excited!

To answer my own query:

On 13/04/2015 at 1:43 PM, shibumi said:

May I check with you from whom did you order the black shelving racks from, & is it spray-painted, or powder-coated black?

based on a previous post by the homeowner:

On 18/07/2014 at 9:55 PM, lynnzlq said:

Jinyu at Geylang

I believe the racks are powder-coated. Reason is because I'd also ordered from JinYu Trading. & their only black racks are powder-coated. I actually knocked (al beit lightly) a spanner against my racks in my bomb shelter the other day, & there wasn't any observable scratched. If the racks were spray-painted, the result will be very (negatively) different. Also wish to point out JinYu responds to queries very readily, i.e. I emailed them with the dimensions of my storeroom & potential rack configuration & one of their rep responded to my tons of emails...overall, good experience with them.

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM, lynnzlq said:

gallery_16990_376_200230.jpg

black powder coated wire shelving for hanging clothes, 300cm wide

gallery_16990_376_19648.jpg

black powder coated wire shelving for wardrobe, 150cm