Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Scandipenguin

Our Modern/industrial (& Hopefully Rustic) Scandinavian Nest

Hi scandipenguin

Would like to check ur ID, jimmy from 3D right? How is he?

I met him once and considering engaging him, however, I a bit worried he look like those talk well but can't carry out work well,... Haha... Hope I am wrong..

As I have a very old house.. 37 yrs old house.. I very worried about workermanship and I also can't afford to have any hiccup that causes delay .. So I am still considering..

Do u mind share your experience with him? Thanks a lot..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi!

These are the links to ours switches. In Black and White.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=37610740455

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36426091693

They are addictive! I find myself flipping the switches every now and then! Self-restraint!!!!! 8|

Cheers!

Thanks! Yours are the ones with three switches on a plate? Means it links to three different light sources?

I noticed your window frames are black, are they originally black or you had your contractors painted it black?

Mine is silver and I'm thinking of painting it black.

I noticed your window frames are black, are they originally black or you had your contractors painted it black?

Mine is silver and I'm thinking of painting it black.

Hello there stealth0128!

My window frames are originally in black. :-)

• Like 1

Thanks! Yours are the ones with three switches on a plate? Means it links to three different light sources?

Hi Puggy!

Yes it does. Links to three different outlets. Be it lights or fan. :-)

Hi,

I am thinking of getting the lights from Taobao like what you did.

I am quite a noob here...=(

Can I assume that all lights from TB can be installed in Singapore?I mean no technical problems.I am afraid that I cant instill them after buying.

TIA

Hi ttx143,

I didn't do a lot of research on whether the lights can be installed in Singapore but all the lights I've gotten have been installed. But there has been some problems going on with the lights recently. Some blew and smoked. I am not very happy about this. Not sure if it's the lights itself or the connection that the electrician did was no good. We are still pending the electrician to come down and have a look. Hopefully all goes well!!! I know a few friends who have bought theirs on TB and are still working well. So I guess all boils down on ur luck. :-)

Cheers!

Hi scandipenguin

Would like to check ur ID, jimmy from 3D right? How is he?

I met him once and considering engaging him, however, I a bit worried he look like those talk well but can't carry out work well,... Haha... Hope I am wrong..

As I have a very old house.. 37 yrs old house.. I very worried about workermanship and I also can't afford to have any hiccup that causes delay .. So I am still considering..

Do u mind share your experience with him? Thanks a lot..

Hi Icekopi28,

I have PM-ed u. :-)

Cheers!

It has been a long time. Tiring few days trying to get the house cleaned up. We finally have a study table. Along with some lights for ideas.... geddit? :notti:

We splurged in Ikea and the display cabinet was one of our hunts. Lighting to get the mood in order. Slowly, piece by piece, our home starts to take shape.

20140817_174123_zpsb5eb22b9.jpg

20140817_174515_zps25a80642.jpg

20140817_174458_zps026e6eb3.jpg

Hi Irene!

Just PM-ed u.

Cheers!

Hi Irene!

Just PM-ed u.

Cheers!

Hihi Scandipenguin, is it possible to share your quotation with me? I am also looking for Scandi theme renovation.

Our renovations are about to come to an end. Now is the laborious period of cleaning and CLEANING!. We found a couple of chipped tiles, after cleaning spick and span, and we had the contractor to come back and RE-TILE! Yes! A bit heart pain but well, we will just have to re-clean and re-wipe everything again. Not that we are complaining. :sport-smiley-018:

Here are a few pic of our Kompac Plus kitchen table top, combine with the white glossy laminate and black grouted white sub-way tiles. We got our inspiration from, no other than Kompac Plus website itself. HAHA!

20140817_175305_zpsf1a8ef07.jpg

20140817_175232_zps1c3f5969.jpg

• Like 1